Nothing Happened

I have a schedule now! Yay!!! So every Monday I'll update, but I miss it then please tell me (remember I'm in California so make sure for time difference) and I'll write twice as much or so the next Monday.

So I hope you enjoy!!!

//////////////////////////

Your POV

I wake up to find myself in my night gown and in my bed. So it was a dream? Oh Palutena I hope it was. I get up and walk out to the kitchen to see the two angels eating...pigs in a blanket?

"What time is it?"

"It's one in the afternoon." Pittoo replied, not facing me. Pit looked the other way, his face red.

"Do you guys remember what happened last night? I can't seem to." The two stiffened and didn't say a word.

"After about an hour of waiting for the game to end you fell asleep, so I carried you back." Pit said, still not looking at me.

"Okay." I went to my room and came back out with my phone, sketchbook, and Pikachu mechanical pencil. I then started to draw random characters, some with wings, animal features, and other things.

I suddenly then got a text, I checked to see it was from Madison.

Madison:What the fuck did you do in the room!?

What do you mean?:Me

Madison:Don't 'what do you mean?' me!!! What happened!? Icarus was carrying you, and the two had flushed cheeks!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!!!! You even made Dark blush!!

I stared at the phone weirdly and then looked at Pittoo, who was next to me. He saw me staring and looked the other way.

"Who was that?"

"Madison, wanted to talk about some anime called Yuri on Ice."

Time Skip~

Today was Delaney's, my little sister's, birthday party. The party was Alice in Wonderland themed, and I'm the Cheshire cat. Yay.

I was standing outside in my backyard surrounded by kids from Laney's school. Too many four to five year olds. I was faking a smile towards them and their parents, glaring at my mom taking pictures. The rest of my family was in costume as well. My mom was the queen of hearts, older brother the mad hatter, step dad Phil a card soldier, and the birthday girl Laney as Alice.

I glared at the two angel, who didn't have to wear a costume but still had to be in suits, attending to the kids at the top hat decorator table. Mostly Pit helping and Pittoo trying not to laugh at me. I huffed in anger and went to the swings, I was surprised that no one was there.

I sat down on a swing and of course, started to swing on it. The kids who were surrounding me left to eat, it was around lunch time. I heard footsteps and looked to see Pit sitting on the other swing. I could see Pittoo trying his best not to shout at this little boy out of the corner of my eye.

"You okay?" Pit asked as I was high in the air from swinging and a tree branch hitting my head.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't stand little kids sometimes. They can get so annoying!"

"Yeah, they ate all the cream puffs!" I laughed after he said that.

"Actually that was me."

"What!?" I continued to laugh at Pit's expression, it was priceless.

"Hey what can I say, I love cream puffs!" I was still swinging high in the air, branches hitting my head every time, I didn't mind though.

Soon the party guests, besides family friends, left with thier kids. I got off the swings and went into the house with Pit following me, I just wanted to eat more sweets. I ate the last tiny sandwich and brownie.

"Did you and Pit switch bodies or something?" Pittoo asked as I dumped a spoonful of whip cream from the fruit plate on the last brownie.

"No, it's that during parties is my chance to fill up on so much sugar. Especially on the cupcakes I made."

"Wait you made them?" Pit then dived into the tall display of cupcakes, devouring one. "These are so good! What kind are they!?"

"It's actually layered, top is red velvet, birthday surprise, strawberry, and fun fetti at the bottom." I explained as Pit's mouth drooled. "But it was fricking hard to do the frosting, four different kinds as well. Half of them has vanilla as the base instead of cream cheese, the heart is strawberry, and the dots around and inside are chocolate. But those decorating tube are hard to use."

Pit's face looked like he had seen heaven, drool all over his face and shirt. I giggled at him grabbing another one to see it layered and practically inhaled it. "You're disgusting." Pittoo said glaring at the other angel.

"He's adorable!" I hugged him after he swallowed the cupcake. Pit let out a surprised shriek and we fell down. I giggled at his red face, why did he have to be so god damn cute?

I got up and helped him up but he was suddenly dragged away by Pittoo. This has happened almost every time I was near one of the angels and not the other one in the last month. I decided to follow them and heard the two yelling.

"What are you doing!? We agreed to share!"

"It wasn't my fault that I fell! And you're just jealous that she likes me more!" Pit yelled back.

"Are you even thinking!? If she chooses you then I have to return back to our world! And I'm not gonna let that happen and let you take her away from me!" I could hear hiccups coming from Pittoo, was he crying.

"Maybe you don't know how I feel! Having to be innocent all the time, being a good boy to Palutena! Being second best towards her likeness, she liked you first, she bought Uprising because of you! But I knew her more since Brawl! She loved playing as me, and you are taking it all away!" I could hear Pit crying too.

I wanted to rush in a comfort them, but all I could do is stay still shocked. Take me away from them? Who I didn't choose goes back? Pit acting innocent? I was so confused at the time that I didn't notice tears going down my face.

/////////////////////////////

Took me all day (It's Sunday when I finish) now I have all day to do...Baka Bad Boy and Show By Rock Reverse Harem........great

Wish me luck!

With that said,

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!