Let's Learn!

SUMMER!!!!! Yesh! Now I can update more often! Enjoy some other language!

Megaman:Wow you're more hyper than usual

Me:Really? I didn't drink my usual ten sodas a day yet or ate anything sugar yet

Megaman:....Really? You don't eat?

Me:Not really yet I'm over 200 pounds! Crazy huh? Anyway enjoy!

///////////////////////////////

You were listening to Ah It's a Wonderful Cat's Life but the 96neko and Len version (My favorite XD). You didn't know Japanese well but you still decided to sing along to it, laughing at every mispronouncing you did.

You were even dancing! And I have to say you weren't have bad, but you did do at least one mistake or two. Anyway, you were dancing and didn't notice Pit and Pittoo seeing everything. You back was facing them but neither the less they enjoyed seeing you dance.(Me:You two better not be looking where I think you are!!! Or I'll send my Giratina on ya pervs!)

"She's not that bad, but she is doing some mistakes and mispronouncing." Pit whispered as you twirled and saw them.

"G-guys!? What the heck! Haven't you heard of knocking?" You yelled at them as you threw your love symbol pillow at them, it hit Pittoo's face.

"We heard singing and wanted to see who was singing." Pit explained not wanting to get hit.

"F-fine."

"Also we were just saying at the mispronounciations you did." Pittoo said.

"Well why don't you try!?I bet you can't for better!" You shouted in anger.

"We'll see about that. Pit why don't you try, (Y/n) will pick the song." He said as he sat on your bed.

"You're on!"

"Do I have a say in this?" Pit asked as he sees the anime electric current between your and Pittoo's eyes.

"NO!!!!" You both shouted, leading him to pout.

"Don't worry I'll pick a song sang by a boy vocaloid, Snowman! The Len version though!" You said trying to cheer him up, it didn't.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." Pit said as the music started.

~Putting the romaji lyrics because I can!~

sobani itai yo
dareka no negai ni inochi wa yadoru
ichinen ni ichido kiri no fuyu no mahou
ugoki dasu boku wa sunooman

yuki ga tsumoru yoru ni boku wa umareta
houki no ude ni baketsu no booshi de

tokoro de kimi wa kokode ittai nani shiten no
mama ni uso o tsuichattanda tte nakidashita

kokoro nokuro o suidasu tame
masshiro ni boku wa deki teru
soba ni iru yo

katamatte korogatta kimi no detarame
negutta tte kettobashite mo kudakenai
nari hibiku beru ni kooritsuku mafuraa
hieta egao o atatame taku temo
boku no me ja warae mo shinai-

"Hold it!!!" You said as you stopped the song. "How can you sing that perfectly!? Do you know Japanese or something!?"

All Pit done was scratch the back of his and nervously laugh.

"You do!!" You exclaimed then silence fell for a while.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Then.

"Can you teach me? I've always wanted to learn it!" You asked to get the silence out.

The two stared at you for a minute until Pit finally spoke.

"Sure! It'll be fun right Pittoo?"

"One: Don't call me that. Two:No, I don't want to."

"Please! I'll do whatever you want during the 'lesson'!" You pleaded.

"Fine on one condition. No playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, listening to vocaloid or Japanese language music, or anything that has Japanese influence, related to Japan or came from Japan." You heart sinked at what Pittoo said. "And that includes drawing. Since its obviously influence by anime and manga."

"What!? So I can't do anything I like!? That's cruel!!! Screw you, I'll just have Pit teach me!" You said as your held Pit's arm and mumbled under your breath, "meanie...".

"Hey, how we settle this somehow. Like a competition! If you win then Pittoo will help me teach you Japanese! But without the conditions" Pit said.

"And if I win?" Pittoo asked.

"Then-"

"Then I'll be slave for the rest of summer." You interupted Pit.

"Wait!-"

"Deal." Pittoo interupted Pit, who was trying to stop you.

"So what's the challenge going to be Pit?" You asked as Pit thought about it.

"Hmm....." He thought and thought but, "I have no idea."

"How about karaoke? I have Lips, the game, in the living room." You suggested.

"Sure, I do know at least a few songs on that game because you kept leaving your 3ds nest to the freaking speakers." Pittoo agreed.

So you three went to the living room and turned on the game on then went to the song selection. You decided on a song.

In the end it was a tie.

"What!?!?" You and Pittoo shouted at the same time.

"Wow.....well what now?" Pit asked as you sat on the couch next to him.

"Guess we both win?" You said looking at Pittoo.

"Fine, I'll teach you with Pit-stain-"

"Hey!"

"But that means you have to do whatever I say during the lessons."

"Alright." You agreed. Well guess you're gonna learn Japanese! Yay!

///////////////////////////////

I got bored so I rushed the end and will probably not update near the 22nd because of my older (dead) sister's birthday.....I miss her....*sniff*

Megaman:Hey don't cry again!

Me:I won't, well with that said

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!