Chapter 5~THE HELL!?

Hey guys!!! So since Reader-chan is based off of me, I thought 'Why the hell not write something that happened to me today but edit it a bit' And here we are!!! So enjoy! (*whispers* also I mean no offense to ANYONE who reads this!!)

/////////////////////////////

No POV

You woke up and got ready for school, after getting dressed.

"Morning!" You mom said.

"Hey Mom." You said sitting at the table eating (f/b) (favorite breakfast). Pit and Pittoo were eating as well.

"I never asked, do Icarus and Dark go to your school?" Mom asked, my eyes widen and the two angels slightly choked on their food.

"Umm....nope! They're home schooled." You lied.

"Oh really? Well we might have to have them go to (y/s) (your school) if they want to live here." She said washing the dishes.

"Then lets call our parents!" Pit shouted before dragging Pittoo to their bedroom. After five minutes they come back. "They said it's okay!"

"Alright!" She called that school, and since this is a fanfic-(Me:Hey your breaking the fourth wall narrator!!!) Oh! Sorry! Anyway Pit and Dark have gotten accepted into the school and will start the next day.

~Time Skip~

After school you walk with Ariel until she gets picked up by her dad. Then Riko and Charlotte are walking with you because they wanted a soda.

As you were talking randomly with them, Charlotte quotes To Kill a Mockingbird. You weren't paying attention when a African American bikes by, able to hear your conversation and Charlotte saying the 'n', he yells at you.

"What ya say!?" Your thought are pushed aside when Charlotte tries to tell him that she was quoting the book.

"I was just quoting a book!!" She yells.

"You shouldn't be saying that!!" He shouts back rudely.

"Shut the **** up!!!" You two shout at the same time.

"Nah man!! I'm gonna have to do something!!" He shouts Turing around heading your way.

"Try me b**ch!!" You shouted, he bikes pass you. But not before spitting in your face.

"What the hell!?!?" You yell.

"That's what ya get!" He yells, you get angry and throw your backpack towards him. Which results him to get hit and fall off his bike. "Oh now ya gonna pay!!!"

He gets up and ready a punch towards you. You flinch and close your eyes, but you don't feel any pain.

You open your eyes and see Pittoo in front of you, holding the guys fist.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asks, you shiver from the dark tone in his voice. You feel arms wrapping around your waist, you turn your head slightly and see Pit.

The guy looks at Pittoo in fear, you couldn't see his face but judging by the guys fear you don't want to see it.

Pittoo let's his fist go and the guy runs off in fear. Pittoo looks at you with his expression softened a bit.

"Jesus what we're you thinking?" Pittoo asked you grabbing your backpack.

"I-I couldn't control myself.." You said shamefully. Pit's arms around you hold you a bit more tightly.

"Be careful okay?" His voice was muffled by your neck, you didn't notice somehow and nodded your head. He let go and smiled at you.

"Let's go home." You all agreed, but Charlotte was curious.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Pittoo smirked a little and you hand. "We're also friends of (y/n)."

You blushed bright red when you saw Charlotte and Riko's smirks.

"Ooooooh~ Okay~ Well seeya (y/n) we can have another soda a different time!" And they bike away.

"Lets go!" Pit grab your other hand and dragged you which you dragged Pittoo.

You were all smiling on the way, hoping the next day would be better.

"You know he can be charged for assault." Pit pointed out.

"I'd rather kick his a**." Pittoo said.

////////////////////////////

Sorry it's kind of short!! Bit I just had to write this, but hey you got some Dark pit fighting for you! And Pit hugging you! Yay!!

Anyway with that said, SEEYA!!!!!