Chapter 6~School...

Hey guys!!!! So I got bored and decided to update this!! (And my other stories! Even ones that haven't been published yet!) So enjoy the cuteness of these two angels!!! Also, SPRING BREAK HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* Anyway....enjoy!

/////////////////////////////

Your POV

Well today's the day, the two angels are going to school with me. Oh Palutena have mercy on them.

I wake and do my usual morning routine and head to the fridge to grab three breakfast sandwich to heat it up. Pit comes out with bed head hair and yawns, Pittoo following him. They're still wearing their pjs.

"Guys get dressed, you have school." I say motherly since sometimes I do that. They look at me and, almost like it was an anime, they freak out and ran to their shared room to get ready.

Phil comes out already to drop us off. The two finally come out and eat their breakfast sandwich with me.

"So what are your schedules?" I asked as we watch some Tv. They grab out their schedule and hand them to me.

(Made these on the spot. Also some of these teachers are the real but might be misspelled because reasons. But some will be references or cameos as I want to say)

Pit's

Art: Ms. Megurine
PE:Mrs. Dufrane
Math:Mrs. Agee
History:Mr. Pike [1]
Lunch
English:Mrs. Singh
Science:Mrs. Laflame
Avid: Mr. Moody

Pittoo's

Free period
PE:Mrs. Dufrane
Math:Ms. Wade
English:Mr. Thompsen
Lunch
History:Mr. Pike
Science:Mrs. Laflame
Avid:Mr. Moody

(Me being nice here's yours
Fashion:Mrs. Lee
PE:Mrs. Dufrane
Math:Ms. Wade
English:Mr. Thompsen
Lunch
History:Mrs. Nero
Science:Mrs. Laflame
Avid:Mr. Moody)

Okay so they have some classes with me, how convenient. So I have PE with both, math and English with Pittoo, then science and Avid with both.

"Cool, you guys have some classes with me!" I say as Phil grab his keys.

"Yay!" Pit cheered as we stand up and walk to the car.

~Lazy Time Skip is lazy again~

We get to school, I show them their class rooms and get their PE shirts and shorts. After that and showing everything else we talk in front of my fashion class until the bell rang.

Class was boring besides the other girls gossiping about new students, obviously Pit and Pittoo.

"Girls quit talking and get to work." Mrs. Lee says to them, I smile a little and keep on working on my pillow project. Ms. Lee walks over to me to see how I'm doing and sees how good I'm doing. "Very well done (y/n)."

The cleanup bell finally rang and I, of course, clean up my station and grab my backpack. The dismiss bell rings and I walk to the girl's changing room. And there's more gossip!

"Have you heard about the new students?"

"Of course, I heard they're two boys. Apparently twins but have different traits."

"What like? Body type?"

"No, just different color hair, eyes, and opposite personalities. Other than that they are exactly the same."

"No way!"

"I also heard that because of that, one is considered the hot one while the other is the cute one."