Chapter 9

( I am skipping a head a bit and not putting all the details of the pregancy other wise that would go on forever)

Today was the day Leanne was planning on telling Neal about the pregnancy. Leanne glanced at herself in the mirror imagining what she would look like once or even if she got to full term with the baby.

She grabbed a pillow from the bed, put it up inside her top, and looked at herself with a rounded stomach but to be honest Leanne quite like it because she did not look to bad providing that she did not put too much weight on with the baby.

Leanne heard the front door open and close which brought Her back to the present.

"Lee?" Neal called out.

Leanne wasn't sure what to say so she walked out of her bedroom chucking the pillow back on the bed and walked out of her room and poked her head round the door "I'll be down in a second" She rushed back into the room placing the test's back into the box, placing it deep into a small box .

"Okay, you can do this" Leanne said taking deep breathes as she walked out of her room.

Leanne walked into the kitchen and over to Neal.

Neal turned to see Leanne walk in "Hey babe, feeling better today?" Neal asked walking up to Leanne placing a kiss on her lips.

"I'm more than fine " She said a little to brightly.

Neal frowned at Leanne as he put the food way in the cupboards and Leanne smiled at her husband. Neal had his back to Her as he put the food way in the cupboards. Leanne walked up behind Neal and wrapped her arms round his waist and hugged him tight.

"Hey, what's that for?" Neal said turning round opening his arms for Leanne to walk into.

"I love you that's all" Leanne said hugging Him.

"I love you too" He kissed the top of Leanne's head.

Later that evening Leanne and Neal were sitting round the dinner table when Leanne asked "Neal, do you remember the question you asked me on the beach on our honeymoon?" She looked up at Neal who nodded and looked at His wife.

"Of course I remember, I asked you if you wanted to have children. why?" Leanne shrugged.

" well ...How would you feel if I was pregnant?" Neal looked at Leanne.

"I would be over the moon" Leanne smiled.

"that's good because .... I know it's took early to be giving out christmas presents already but I think you will want to see this..." Leanne pulled out the tests from the empty seat next to her and handed Neal the box.

She watched Him closely.

He opened the box taking one test out of the box and placing it on the table then , taking out the other test.

"So...does that mean that..."Neal looked down at the tests with the clear pink lines then at Leanne who nodded with a big smile on her face.

"I'm pregnant Neal" Leanne beamed.

"You have just made me the happiest man alive, I love you Leanne Elizabeth Hudson" Neal jumped out of his chair and helped Leanne up out of her chair and took her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

~Baby shower~

Leanne gasps as she takes in the elaborate pastel blue, pink, and yellow decorations all revolving around babies. Neal chuckled at her reaction to the surprise he had set up in their apartment. Then Leanne noticed their friends and family waiting for them in the center of the room. Neal gently pulled Leanne into the middle of the room with the rest of their guests. Almost immediately Kate Leanne's oldest sister hugs Her and Neal.