Chapter 25

"Put me down Jackson" Lolly screamed
" okay I will promise to put you down if you promise not to hurt me"
" okay fine just put me down" Jackson put Lolly down
" I can't believe we've just been rumbled for the first time like that" Dylan said placing a hand on her hips.
" errrr your welcome, if it wasn't for me and Jackson you'd be arrested" The girls smirked
" whatever" they said in unison.
They watched on as an ambulance arrived at the party " lolly I think you need to be checked out" James Jacksons friend said as he looked at the large cut in her head.
" I'm fine, it will be okay" Lolly said shrugging her shoulders.
" no seriously you will need stitches" Jackson said looking at Lolly's head.
" I can't go, they'll take us to Angels and mom would kill us" Lolly said raising her eyebrows
" I think you should go Lolly seriously" Jackson said shrugging
" fine I'll go" Lolly marched over towards the ambulance.
" I'll go with her" Mona said with Dylan rushing over towards Lolly.
Lolly, Mona and Dylan walked over to the ambulance just as the paramedics wheeled Alisha towards the ambulance strapped down on a gurney.
" everything okay girls" one of the medics said
" I cut my head open and this my friend can we ride to the hospital" Lolly asked
" of course you can hop on up"  the girls got in the back of the ambulance.
" so this is your friend?" The girls nodded.
" so can I ask what she has taken?" The girls looked nervously between them.
" we don't know" they lied
" okay if that's how you want to play it" the medic said taking the spare seat next to the girl.

They arrived at the hospital only to hear the one of the girls cry out " I don't want to go to this hospital" Lolly called out in panic feeling her heart pounding in her chest.
" I'm sorry this is the nearest hospital" Lolly dry swallowed " fine, I am so screwed" Lolly said under breathe as she was getting out she glancing up at the building she knew rather all to well.
" this is it girls, you coming?" Lollypops rooted to the Spot.
" come on lolly it will be fine" Dylan said taking Lolly's hand and began pulling her along " It's not going to be fine I am so screwed if mom sees me which I am more than sure she will" they walked along towards the emergency entrance.
" okay what have we got?" Leanne asked the medics as she helped wheel the girl to centre stage.
" we have Alisha 14, her GCS is 12 and she is very tachy cardiac, her BP has elevated to 18o/60, her temp is well over the 100s and isn't showing any signs of lowering, we've administered 100ml of saline at scene" Leanne nodded.
" do we know what she has taken?" Leanne asked the medics who shook their heads.
Lauren, Dylan and Mona stood back nervously as they watched the nurses and Doctors trying to treat their friend.
" we have asked the friends but they aren't tell us a thing , maybe you might have more luck with them" the medic gestured to Dylan, Lolly and Mona.
" okay, thanks" Leanne said sternly with her back to the medics and the girls
" your mom is so bossy" Mona whispered " shut up Mona!" Lolly snapped.
" okay you are going to tell us what she has taken right now" Leanne didn't turn round.
" I don't think you realise the seriousness of this, if you don't tell us what she has taken she could die" Leanne spun round.
" Lauren?" Leanne gasped
" Hi mom" Lauren said nervously.
Leanne didn't leave any time for Lolly to answer but she certainly gave her one of her famous glares which told lolly she was very angry.
" oh boy mom is so mad at me" Lolly said.
Leanne glanced back at Lolly with an angry look upon her face but,she will be speaking to lolly once she was done trying to save her daughters friend.
" I think I should tell mom,what Alisha has taken" lolly started panicking.
" I'll be right back" lolly took the path her mother had just taken to centre stage and walked towards centre stage.
" ermm excuse me you can't be back here" a nurse said pointing to the exit.
" I'm trying to find my mom" lolly says glancing round.
"  you need that to be looked at, come with me,where is your mom sweetheart?"  The nurse took lolly to an empty bay and told her to sit on the bed whilst she grabbed a trolley and the equipment.
" so what happened tonight?" The nurse asked as she wiped Lolly's forehead with a antiseptic wipe and lolly winced as it began to sting.
" oh sorry these can sting a little" the nurse said smiling sweetly as she continued.
" it's okay" Lolly glanced off into the distance.
" look I know your worried that you will get into trouble but, you will get into even more trouble if you don't say anything about what Happened" Lolly glanced down at the floor.
" fine! Me and my friends were at a party and we had a little too much to drink, I tried to find my friends as we got separated and I was pushed and this is why I have this" Lolly gesture to the large laceration on her head.
" what did your friend take? Come on...." lolly sighed for a split second.
" she took Moll....." Lolly didn't get to finish her sentence.
" sorry to interrupt but could I speak to my daughter alone please?" Leanne asked as calm as possible.
" sure thing all done anyway" the nurse left and drew the curtains round the cubical for some privacy.
" Mom look I know this looks bad...." Leanne shook her head " looks bad? It is bad Lolly your friend could die lolly! Or don't you care?" Leanne snapped.
" I do care, is she going to be okay?" Lolly began to sob.
" she is stable for now, now I want you to be honest with me lolly, what did she take? Did you take any?" Lolly sighed.
" she took Molly mom....No I didn't take anything" Leanne sighed " is that all she took?" Lolly nodded.
" thank you" Leanne turned to go but Lolly said barely a whisper " I'm sorry" Leanne glanced at her daughter " I'm so disappointed in you lolly" Lolly looked down at her feet " does dad know I'm here?" Leanne shook her head " not yet but I will be telling him how angry I am that he let this Happen" leanne opened the curtain to leave once again " wait mom don't be to hard on dad, it isn't his fault I lied where I was going tonight" Leanne nodded and closed the curtain once again.
Lolly laid back on the hospital bed and just sobbed for her friend.