I Wont Hurt Her -Luke Skywalker

Trigger Warnings: Yelling.

This was fun to right!  I hope you liked it! Sorry its short and if its not the best, Im just getting back into writing. 

Prompt: Max is Han's little sister. Luke and Max develop feelings for each other. Luke being the gentleman he is asks Han for his permission to date Max. 

Time Period: Events happen after A New Hope

( Luke's POV )

    I was sitting in the lounge area of the Millennium Falcon with Leia and Chewbacca just talking about future plans with the Rebel Alliance and other topics, when I hear Han and Max bickering. 

      "Your not Dad! You can't tell me what to do!" 

       "I'm not letting anyone hurt you Max!"

Leia and I looked at each other. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

      "What do you think this argument is about" I shrugged. I heard Max groan in defeat. She pushed her way through from the cockpit. She ran to her room an Leia followed. Leaving me with Chewbacca who wanted to play HoloChess.

~Later that Evening~

I finally mustered up the courage to talk to Han. I walk into the cockpit awaiting for him to yell at me. 

      "Hey kid, what's on your mind" 

I froze. Does he know what I'm about to ask?  I sat down in the co-pilot seat and played with my hands looking at the ground. I tried to ask but nothing came up. My heart was pounding, I took a deep breath. 

      "Han....I wanted to clear this with you but....canidateyoursister?"

       "Slow down kid" He chuckled 

       "Can I ask Max out?" I said nervously and let out a breath. Han just looked at me. I nervously awaited his response. "Han...?" 

       "Kid, you got nerve" he said strictly.He pointed a finger at me, his face full of anger. I was fearful until i saw him drop his gaze. "Max.... is well, frankly she is the best sister i could ask for, she's loving, charismatic, sensible, and many other things. Kid, i see that you love her, and she loves you too. I appreciate you asking me before you ask her out. I would say no, but i got a feeling you would do it anyway. But i want to give you a word of warning. If you by any means hurt her or make her feel like she's nothing, i will leave you in the outer rim territories ... Alone!"

       "I would never want to hurt Max I love her, she's my best friend!" 

      "Go make her happy Kid, its been a while sense she's felt loved greatly." He smiled sadly

       "I wont hurt her, I promise" I smiled excitingly and ran out of the room. I ran into the lounge and saw Leia and she was smiling at me. I guess she overheard Han and my conversation because she gestured over to Max's room with her head. Here goes my only chance, i cannot screw this up. I walked over to her room and was about to knock, but i pulled away. Damn Skywalker you can blow up the Death Star, fight like a Jedi in battles but you cannot ask a girl out what is wrong with you! I rapped on the door twice. 

      "IF YOUR NAME IS HAN SOLO GO AWAY!" 

      "Max... Its me, Luke" my heart was pounding and i felt sick to my stomach. 

      "Come in" I heard a small voice reply. I opened the door to see Max sitting on her bed hugging her pillow, obviously crying. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her into my lap and she cried on my shoulder.  For what seems like hours we stayed there. I'm embracing her in a big hug and she curled into a ball and stayed close to my chest. I looked down at her. She's so cute! I just love her so much, i wish she would see that. I kiss her head softly  "Max?"

      "Hmmm?" She looks up at me. I say smile down at her. Here goes nothing. I brush a strand out of her hair and tilt her chin up with my finger, I lean in and kiss her. I wait for her to pull away, but it never comes. I pull away from the sweet kiss, "I love you Max, would you like to go out on a date with me sometime?" I ask holding her close.

    "That would be amazing Luke!" she cried happily she kissed me sweetly " I love you Max" 

     "I love you too Luke."  I laid down and she laid on my chest. The next thing i know she's asleep snoring soflty. She looked so peaceful. I closed my eyes trying rest, but ultimately falling asleep.