Your Pregnant - Preference

Thats to  Agent_SkySolo  for requesting this! Feel free to request an imagine or preference! I am terribly sorry how long this took, i wanted to spend a lot of time on it.

Anakin:

You had known for about a week, but waited to tell him until fathers day.

It was the day before fathers day and you had set up dinner and everything, but he called and said he would be home late, which got your hormones kicking, so you just hung up instead of saying anything. You ate on your own and looked at baby things online. You were in bed and trying to sleep but nothing was working, you were uncomfortable. He came in and tried to hug you and give you a goodnight kiss but you pushed him away.

You awoke to a sicking feeling in your stomach. Your eyes widened and you ran to the bathroom, shoving Anakin off the bed.

"HEY!" he yelled angry at you until he heard you throwing up. He ran into the bathroom and comforted you.

"You okay?" He asked holding your hair and you chuckled.

"Happy Fathers day" you said before you emptied your stomach again. You felt your hair being let go and you looked up to see a shocked look on his face. He started beaming and he hugged you tightly, earning a groan from you.

"Oh sorry" He said looking down at your stomach.

"Hey little guy, you have the best mom ever!" He yelled and let go of you doing a tiny victory leap. You chuckled at his excitement 

Obi-Wan:

You sat in your seat in the council, trying to get your job done when you felt a sharp growing in your stomach. Your face went white as you tried to not scream during the meeting. Obi-Wan looked at you with a concerned face. 

"Okay master L/N are you?" Yoda spoke out and you shook your head and winced again. 

"Over, this meeting is, take care of yourself master L/N. Hmmmmmm. " Yoda said and you ran out of the room. You ran to your room and took a few deep breaths to calm down. You went into the bathroom and called your droid over.

"DR-4 can you do a body scan check for infection, and anomalies in my health." You ask shacking as you wait for the results. 

"Nothing abnormal except an organism in the womb who is very healthy." Your droid said and rolled away. 

"Thank you" You said running your shaking hands through you hair. You heard footsteps and you froze. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Obi-Wan asked from outside the door. You didn't answer and Obi-Wan ran into the bathroom. He walked up to you and wiped the tears off your cheeks. You didn't realize you were crying becuase you were in so much shock. 

"Sweet Pea whats wrong?" He asked holding your hands.

"I'm pregnant" you mumbled.

"What? Honey your going to have to speak louder" 

"I'm pregnant" You say a bit louder. The next thing you know Obi-Wan is picking you up and kissing you deeply.

"I love you" He says kissing you again. 

Han:

You were sitting on the couch with Luke and Leia trading stories when you hear Han yell.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" He boomed sending chills down your spine and fear in your eyes. Everyone froze and looked at you. 

"what did you do?" Leia whispered