I'll Always Love You - Anakin Skywalker Imgaine

Trigger Warnings: Smut, and more smut

I hope you enjoy it, i'm sorry it took a while to write and how short it is. 

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

please read in a safe place

(Elizabeth's POV) 

Due to being Jedi, Anakin and I rarely ever get a moment alone, even on our secret wedding. Anakin was pulled away from me not only 15 minutes after we said our vows. He was going on a mission for 3 month. It was lonely, but i focused myself into my work to get by. 

It was late, and Anakin was supposed to be home from his mission, but he wasn't home yet. Obi-Wan promised me that he would be home by now. I sighed and stood up to go to bed when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Anakin. A smile grew on my face as well as his. 

"Ani!" i yelled quietly and ran into his open arms. I look up at him and kissed him. We soon started making out. I moaned into the kiss and his arms roamed my body. We pulled apart breathless. 

"Hey babe" he said and held my face gently. He brought our faces closer and we started another heated make out session. 

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom. " I mumbled as i tried to hide a moan. Anakin didn't reply verbally he just picked me up and went into our bedroom. We got into the bedroom and our clothes were shed within seconds. Anakin's lips attached to mine again after his shirt was thrown off. His hands wandered my entire body. 

"You sure you want to do this, we can wait" Anakin said he said as he pulled back, to put a condom on. 

"More than sure Ani" I say and kiss him again. He pushed me on the bed and followed me down, his hands just above my head. His lips never left mine as he positioned himself and i moaned. He picked up his pace after I nodded at him. We both moaned loudly as he kept going. I moaned and my hands roamed his back, tracing his spine. His lips traveled down my neck, making me moan loudly. He found my  sweet spot and kept sucking, leaving a hickey. He moved down and sucked on my collar bone giving me several hickeys on the way down. A knot in my stomach began to grow. 

" Ani, i'm close" I say in between moans.

"Me too" He said moaning as he continued to pick up his pace. I groaned curling my toes and my walls became tight and I let out a loud moan as i released, and he did as the same time. Both of us panted and tried to catch our breath. Anakin collapsed next to me and I cuddle up into his arms. 

"I love you, we should do that more often" I said and pulled the duvet over the both of us. 

"I love you too princess, and I will always love you" he said and kissed my hair before we both fell asleep. 

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to feel free to comment and/or request!!