How You Sleep - Preference

Anakin: 

He sleeps on his back , while you sleep on your side or stomach. Your head rests against his chest throughout the night. He drapes his arm around your waist pulling you close to him. He always needs to have some sort of contact with you, so he knows your safe. He feels like he needs to protect you while you sleep so he always waits until you fall asleep to go to sleep. 

Obi-Wan:

You guys slept on your sides facing each other. You would tell each other about the day, and the exciting events that happened. Then you guys would tell how much you loved the other. When you woke up, you would always say good morning and give each other a kiss. 

Han:

No matter where you two were, you would always sleep together. He would pull you on top of him, holding you in his arms. You were shorter than him so you fit perfectly in your arms. You would rest your head on his chest and he would give you head kisses every night before you drifted off into sleep.

Luke:

You guys would cuddle endlessly. Whether it was spooning, or hugging, you would always have contact. He would unconsciously mumble things about you being really adorable and how much he loved you. You guys were never very intimate when it came to sleep unlike the other Skywalkers (i'm talking about Anakin here) but you both embraced each other with love and undivided care.

Leia:

You guys sleep with your backs facing each other. You both love each other very much, but you cant handle touching someone else's sweaty body during slumber. You will occasionally hold hands or spoon each other after an eventful night. 

Poe:

He's the big spoon and your the small spoon, but there is some space in between you. He's protective of you but lets you have your room if you need it. He gives you little shoulder kisses every once in a while to show you how much he cares.

Finn:

You guys slept on opposite sides of the bed. You would be on your side, and he would be sprawled out on his stomach taking up most of your space. If he had nightmares you would be there to comfort him by hugging him until you both fell asleep. 

Rey:

You guys sleep differently every night. If you guys need each other attention and love you sleep with arms and legs tangled in each others. She is a blanket hogger, she'll roll up in the covers and pull them off you. You fight for the blankets every night. You both tend to roll around when you sleep, so you never wake up in the same position as you started.

Wow, i'm updating twice today!