They Text The Wrong Person - Preference

I hope you guys like it. Please request anything!!

Anakin: 

"Hey Babe? Can you buy whipped cream i have a surprise for you tonight ;)" 

"EW! I do not what to know about your nocturnal activities Anakin! This is not Y/N, its Obi-Wan. Check your contacts!"

"Sorry master, also its for a cake! I making y/n a birthday cake!" 

"Oops my bad"

Obi-Wan:

"Come home! I want to tell you about the book i finished!" 

"I'm glad y/n will be delighted to indulge on your nerd stuff with you, ask her not me - From Anakin who doesn't want  to be apart of that nerd stuff, so leave me out of it!.

Han:

"Sexy come home! i need you ;)" 

"Ew Ew Ew, okay im going to stab my eyes out if you send me anymore gross texts that are meant for y/n!"

"That was obviously not meant for you Leia, sorry" 

Luke:

"I may or may not destroyed most of out furniture. Please don't freak out babe."

"YOU DID WHAT? Dude she's going to kill you, good thing she's being held up in a meeting, i'll be over soon to see what we can salvage and what you can run to the store and get."

"Thanks Leia"

"Anytime, but don't blame me if you get a beating" 

Leia:

"Come home... i bought new lingerie that i want you to see ;)"

"i'll gladly let you show me"

"HAN! that was not meant for you, you disgusting bastard."

"what? you offered." 

Poe:

"Babe.... Finn took all of milk, he's stressed about something again. Can you stop and get some on your way home, and then go over to calm him down? Your good at those things. "

"Sorry for stealing your milk Poe, but i can't just sit still. Thanks for looking after me bud."

 "Oh my sorry Finn, wrong number" 

Finn: 

"Babe will you bring home some eggs, flour, milk , and chocolate filling from the store?"

"It's not a surprise i ask her to buy you cake supplies Finn!" 

"Poe! It's not a surprise, i'm stress baking! Were running low on ingredients and i've only gotten 6 cakes done!

Rey: 

"Whats taking you so long!!! Babe i'm dying, just get the chocolate and, Advil and leave!!! I don't care if you don't get the type i like! Hurry!!"

"Are you okay? Do i need to take you to the medical bay?" 

"uuh sorry that was meant for y/n... I'm fine Finn, i just need her for lady stuff" 

"Are you sure? Whats wrong?"

"I'm bleeding Finn, I've been bleeding for the last 3 days, i'll be better tomorrow!"