This Isn't The Right Path - Anakin Imagine

Trigger Warnings: mentions of death, birth, yelling. 

Because of you i now have the pdf of ROTS on my computer and while writing this i cried bc the scene on mustafar always gets me even if i'm skimming. 

I hope you enjoy!

(Trinity's POV) 

I wake up sweating, my breath shaky and raspy. My whole body was shaking and i struggle to sit up. The images replayed in my mind and i couldn't stop them. I got out of bed and i knew what i had to do. There was no coming back from this and i know it. I go over to my closet and put on my brown tunic. I put on a pair of black pants and then slip on my boots. I grabbed a small blaster and tucked it in my belt. I walk up to Padme's room and knock. 

"Padme it's your sister, Trinity... i have some important information to tell you." I pause at the door tears starting to blur my vision. 

"Trinity? What is it?" My sister comes out looks at me. 

"I-I'm leaving... but never coming back" I say holding back my sobs.

"W-what? Whats happened? Whats wrong? Why aren't you coming back" Padme said as she pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Anakin...he turned to the dark side, and i have to stop him before... before... he kills more innocent people. I'm his only hope " I said and let the sobs rack my body. 

"No Trinity, i know you love him but he's gone, nothing can change that man back to what he was" Padmè said kissing my head.

"I've made my decision Padme... i want you to know that i love you and your the best sister i could ever ask for." I say looking up at her. "I might never come back and I want you to be the best woman you can be, know that i am always here for you" I say and kissed her forehead and gave her one last tight squeeze before running of to my Naboo style star skiff. I took off taking one last look at everything. Leaving my home planet was divesting for me but it had to be done.

- 20 minutes later -

I made it to Mustafar in record time. I landed the ship on the smooth terrain, the moment i stepped out of the ship the intense heat hit me. It made me a little nauseous but i guess that was just the baby kicking. 

"Trinity? I saw your ship" Anakin said to my left. I look over at him and run up to him forgetting my reasons to come here. We hug tightly for a short period of time. 

"Anakin, i was so worried" I say with a sigh.

"It's all right your safe now" He said comforting me. 

"Is it true?" I asked my heart pounding

"Is what true my love?" He asked. I backed away from him.

"Is it true that you were the ones to kill the younglings? Have you turned against me ?" 

"This was all Obi-Wan's Idea wasn't it" He growled 

"He just want's to help, he knows about us, he cares" 

"He can't protect you, he can't... he's not strong enough" He started clenching his fists. I stepped in and took his hands not looking at him.

"Anakin all i want is your love..." 

"Love won't save you Trinity...Only my new powers can" 

"At what cost?" I say looking up at him "Your a good person, don't do this, theres still good in you i know there is" You say looking up at him tears brimming your eyes. 

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I've become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To protect you." He yelled. 

"Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can." I said and kissed him despite all his anger. "Anakin this isn't the right path, i can't follow you down this path" You said and looked at him. He started to calm down. "Obi-Wan agreed to help us... he can fake our deaths and we can finally live normally " You said and held his hand. He slumped into my arms and i rubbed his back.

"What have i done Trinity? My lust and greed for power has over taken me, i'm so sorry for everything. Will you please forgive me? I have done so wrong" He said and broke into tears and he slid to his knees. It hurt to see the man i love do this to him self. I held him tightly rubbing his back. 

"Master," Anakin said bowing his head to his friend Obi-Wan "Please forgive me, for what i have done was foolish, and thus i know that i can never forgiven" 

"My dear padawan, you cannot stay here, you must go with your wife and never come back, I will miss you but it must be done" Obi-Wan said looking at the ground. He could hardly bear the fact that his best friend would be leaving him, and along with another close friend of his. Anakin got up and ran to his master, giving him one awkward but loving hug. 

"I will miss you as well master, thank you for everything master kenobi, my friend" Anakin said as tears ran down his cheeks. I got up and thanked Obi-Wan but didn't make to the ship. I yelped and fell down in pain. There was a pain that shot throughout my back. 

"The baby's coming!" I yelped and tried to stand up but i just fell down again. Obi-Wan and Anakin's face both lit up and filled with concern. They both helped me to the ship where they called the medical droids over and i was prepped. I was falling in and out of consciousness. Anakin took my hand.

"Come on babe, you can do this" He said. 

The next half hour felt like an eternity. 

"Its a boy" The droid said, and handed Anakin the child.

"Luke" I whispered, as another pain shot throughout my body. 15 minutes later and there was a beautiful girl in my arms.

"Luke and Leia" I said as i let sleep fall consume me. Anakin by my side with two beautiful children was all i needed in the world to be at peace. 

I hoped you enjoyed it! I'm not crying what are you talking about? Remember feel free to request any thing at any time!!