What You Steal From Them (Clothing) - Preference

Anakin:

You steal his leather hand glove (thing idk what its called).  You'll put it over your hand and grab his lightsaber and pretend your him. You like to tease him about all his decisions and how much time he spends with Obi-Wan. You also deepen your voice and mock him with it. He finds it hilarious, and sometimes he'll record it. 

Obi-Wan:

You wear his Jedi robes. Even though you have your own set, you like his better becuase the engulf you and keep you warm. They also smell like him so its a plus,

Han:

You steal his vest. He will be looking for it when you lean on the door frame if the room he's in and stand there laughing at him. He'll groan and pick you up and throw you over his shoulder, then he'll set you down on the couch or bed and tickle you until you give it back. 

Luke:

You steal his black coat. He finds it adorable and he ended up giving it to you for your birthday so you didn't have to steal it anymore.

Leia:

You steal her shoes. You happen to be the same shoe size so its not that big of a deal becuase she steals your shoes too. 

Poe: 

You steal his Jacket which has been passed down thought the trio. He finds it the cutest on you though.

Finn: 

You steal his long sleeve shirts. His arms are 10x longer than yours so you have sleeve hands which you like to whack him with. 

Rey: 

You steal her goggles. There way too big for your head and they slide down all the time but you both laugh. You'll run around pretending to hit things with an invisible staff, sometimes you'll grab a broom and use it as a "staff"