Mornings - Preference

Anakin:

You both get up early to increase your time together. You usually eat breakfast and cuddle on the couch for a while. Then he takes a shower and you do house work. You switch roles and you take a shower and he gets ready for the day.  Sometimes if you feel like it, (aka: you miss him) you'll shower together. He refuses to leave for work until you give him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

Obi-Wan:

He usually has to get up early for council meetings so he puts a pot of coffee on for you to wake up to. As he knows if you don't get your coffee you are very grumpy, conclusion you are not a morning person. 

Han:

Neither of you get up early ever, unless theres a fight or you need to get out of harms way. You guys usually sleep until noon or further. Some daring soul has to wake you guys up, which usually ends in them retreating from the room, letting you get some more shut eye.

Luke:

He hates waking up early. So you usually get up, kiss his cheek, and either make breakfast or do housework. Luke wakes up eventually so you sit and talk with him while he eats. 

Leia: 

She wakes up early because of her job, and lets you sleep. You wake up when you hear the shower turn on, you get up and slip into the shower with her. Usually scarring the crap out of her, but she calms down when she feels her your arms around her waist.

Poe: 

You get up early and leave the pilot boy to rest a bit longer. You make him breakfast and the smell of food usually wakes him up in a heartbeat. 

Finn: 

You both wake up somewhat early, but stay in bed for a while. You try and get out of bed but he wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you back down into bed. 

Rey:

You both get up very early as when you were back on Jakku you needed to get out early as possible to reach your destination for the day while escaping the intense heat and the crowds. Now its just a habit, you usually go out for walks in the brisk morning air.

A/N: Thanks so much for the views!!! Also please i beg of you to request either imagines or preferences!! Vote and/or comment what you think, or requests.