Their Sick - Preference

Anakin:

He refuses to believe he's sick, but you insisted that he stay in bed. He tried to do things around the house with you but you just told him to go back to be becuase he was sick. Which was true but being as stubborn as he is he didn't listen. 

One day Obi-Wan stopped by to take Anakin on a mission but you denied it,

"Master Kenobi im telling you! that boy is as sick as a dog, he cannot go." you exclaim. Anakin soon enters the room leaning on the wall heavily. He has big bags under his eyes, and is incredibly pale. 

"No need to get proper with me Y/N, i see that Anakin here is very sick and that he should skip out on this mission." Obi-Wan says chuckling at Anakin who was trying to testify that he was well enough to go on the mission. I bow to Obi-Wan and wave him off as he leaves.

"You heard the man, get back to bed handsome" You smiled helping him back into bed. You turned off the light and crawled into bed with him.

Obi-Wan:

That man doesn't get sick easily, or often for that matter. But when he does, its usually really bad.

One day when you were on a mission, that day is when he happened to be feeling sick. You don't know why you trusted Anakin to fly but you did. You were hunting for bounty hunters and you had gotten in a chase. The ship moved every direction every second, causing Obi-Wan to become even more sick. He staggered to the bathroom and just made it. You followed but not before slamming into the wall. You rubbed his back as he emptied his stomach. You felt the ship do a barrel roll and you almost lost your stomach, not becuase you were sick, but becuase the stuff splashed all over you and the bathroom. 

"gross" you groaned and got a wash cloth and wiped yourself off and helped Obi-Wan do the same. 

"ANAKIN! YOU ARE MAKING HIM SICK SO I WOULD NOT DO WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO!" you yelled at Anakin, which made Obi-Wan wince. Anakin groaned in response 

"sorry babe" you quieted your voice. You took care of him all mission and you found the bounty hunter, and he eventually got better.

Han:

"babe?" you hear a raspy voiced Han call out from the bedroom where he has been hiding the past few days. 

"yes?" you ask stirring the soup your making him. 

"come here, i want to snuggle. " he complained

"Babe, im making soup at the moment, ill be there in for your sick ass in a few minutes." you laugh as he groans and get out the bread. You put the soup in a bowl and walk to your bedroom. 

"here you go babe" you say and hand him the soup.

"thanks hot stuff" he takes it and sets its on the bedside table. He pulls you into his arms and hugs you.

"thanks for taking care of me." he smiles

"Anything for my smuggler." you smile and kiss his forehead.

Luke:

Luke is adorable when he's sleepy and when he sleeps. You didn't know this until he felt sick enough to stay in bed all day, of course you felt bad for him. But you thought it was cute. you took care of him by bringing him soup and water. You would stay by his side all day doing your work on the bed while Luke was asleep in your lap. You had fallen asleep while doing work, and Han and Leia had walked in and saw you both and awed, then Han took a picture. 

"their so cute!" Leia whispered. Luke had woken up and stirred. Leia and Han looked at each other and tried to leave but Luke stopped them.

"what are you guys doing?" Luke said out in a raspy tired voice. 

"uhhh, we were going to tell you dinner's ready" Han said scratching his neck.

"okay, i don't think i can eat anything right now so you can put it in the fridge." Luke said and put his head down to fall back asleep as they left. 

He felt better the next day.

Leia:

You walk into your room to find Leia laying on the bed curled up and groaning. 

"whats wrong princess?" you asked walking up to her and feeling her forehead. She didnt had a temp.

" I have a migraine and don't feel well" She groaned and curled up even tighter in a ball. 

"Do you want me to run a bath and get you some ibuprofen?" you ask and play with her hair to calm her down. 

"Sure, only if  you join me" She said smiling softly. you nod and got up and went to the bathroom to run the water and grab ibuprofen. You comeback with a glass of water and the ibuprofen. you sit her up and gave her the water.  While you wait for the water to fill the tub,  you play with her hair. you braid her hair into a crown that circled her head.You get up to the bathroom to check the water. You turn the water off, light some candles and turn the lights off. 

"Leia...its ready" You call gently and you hear her footsteps pad down the hallway and see her walk in. She smiles softly and undresses and steps in. 

"Thanks baby" she smiled relaxing in the warm soapy water.

"i'll join you shortly" You smile and leave to do somethings. You come back shortly and join her in the bath. You massage her shoulders letting her relive the tension she built up, She fell asleep shortly.  You stepped out and dried yourself. You picked her up bridal style and wrapped her in a towel and dried her and carried her to your bedroom and helped her under the covers. You snuggled up to her and fell asleep.

Poe:

He had a fever but "felt fine". You call BS but you left him go to work, but halfway through the day you were requested by general Leia. 

You walk into the control room and see general Leia and Poe sitting by a trash can. 

"general?" You call out and turns around and looks at you and then back at Poe. She says something to him and rubs his back. 

"Y/N, Poe is as you can see sick." She said looking back at him

"I told him not to come today but he said he felt fine." you chuckled and Poe walked up to both of you holding a trash can with both hands. You rubbed his shoulder.

"lets get you to bed my one helluva pilot" you said and winked at general Leia and helped Poe back home.

Finn:

You never though an ex stormtrooper would have air sickness, but you guessed wrong. Poor Finny you thought, and rubbed your boyfriends back as he emptied his stomach into a trash can that was in the common room of the millennium falcon. 

"You'll be okay babe, were almost there." 

"I hate flying why did i decide to do this mission?"

"becuase you wanted to be there for Leia, Rey and Poe." 

"but why couldn't have we gone by land?" 

"babe i don't know, this way is quicker, plus its more efficient"

"I don't care how fast it is, all i know is that it makes me feel terrible." He said and threw up again. He felt much better once you got back on the land.  

Rey:

You went into your bedroom to cuddle with your favorite human, but as you did she pushed you away.

"Y/N don't... i don't feel well." she groaned 

"oh im sorry fruit loops i'll leave you alone, do you need anything?" you ask getting up and kissing her forehead. 

"No, im good but thank you." she said and turned around and fell asleep. You let her have her space and you went to sleep on the couch, which wasn't a big deal because you wanted her to have her space so she could het better.

sorry this took a while