You Get Caught Having Sex - Preference

Trigger Warnings: Smut

I'm so so so so sorry that this took so long to upload!!!! Wow guys, i have sinned, i have sinned so hard. So much for never writing smut. I guess i have to put this book on mature now... haha its all good. Oh if you didn't know already....

THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT , Read in a safe place please!!

Anakin:

Anakin had been on a mission with Obi-Wan and you had to stay home becuase apparently the council doesn't trust you enough to look for general grievous's hideout. They were coming home sometime next week and you were starting to get lonely. You were laying on your bed reading when you heard a noise in the main room. You froze and put the book down, you looked to the dresser where your lightsaber was. You heard foot steps come your way and you pulled your saber towards you. The comforting hum met your ears as you prepared your self to meet the intruder. A figure appeared in the door, you went to attack but stopped half way through. Your lightsaber turned off and clattered to the floor.

"ANAKIN!" You yelled and hugged him. He chuckled and kissed you.

"I missed you too sweetheart..." He trailed off as his scanning eyes saw what you were wearing. His old robe with nothing on except a bra and panties underneath. His eyes filled with lust and looked at you you winked at him to show your approval. Then he pushed you into the wall and kissed you roughly. Your hands frantically tugged at his clothing until it was on the floor. You dropped the robe and climbed into bed where he joined you and started at your bra kissing every inch of your body. His hands went up to your breasts and he fondled them lightly, you bit your lip holding in a moan. His mouth moved to your breast causing you to moan. 

"ARRGGGGGGGGGG AGAIN ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!" A voice yelled causing both of you to freeze. You automatically covered yourself and started blushing harshly.

"Master what have i told you, knock! you ruined the moment, we were getting to the good part." Anakin mumbled and looked at Obi-Wan annoyed. Obi-Wan was covering his eyes and turned to go. 

"Don't let me ever catch you again! i'm here to return your lightsaber Anakin but i guess you'll get it back later" He said and sped out the door. Anakin just laughed then he kissed you and moved down continuing what he was doing before the interruption.

Obi-Wan:

It was another innocent morning make out session, NOT. You were full on hands everywhere, you shed clothing while you took a breath from the make session. He started kissing your neck which in response you let out a moan. You grinned into to him while he threw the covers over the both of you. His hands went down to your hips and he carefully aligned into you. Both of you moaned as he went over the motions over and over again.

"Ahem, Master" A voice said with a hit of a smirk. Obi-Wan froze and looked toward the door.

"Ohhhhh... i'm sorry Anakin, i forgot again didn't i?" Obi-Wan said trying to push away the fact that you were just having sex. 

"Oh don't you worry about it master, you go back to screwing your girl and i'll go get some more sleep" Anakin said with wink and walked out leaving both of you laughing. 

Han:

You both were finishing up the last touches to the falcon's new satellite. Both of you were tired and sweaty and needed a shower badly. The moment you finished what you were doing you slid down the ladder.

"I call the shower first!" you yelled as you ran onto the falcon.

"Not if i get there first" Han yelled and sprinted after you. You had already stripped and got into the hot water by the time Han got there.