You Don't Have To Do This - Kylo Ren (part 1)

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of possible violence. 

I forgot who requested this, sorry! I'm not that organized and its being buried behind all of the notes. :| sorry.  I'm sorry if this is terrible, and took so awful long. 

(I did write this at 4 am and i'm sorry if you can tell)

Hope you enjoy!

(Kylo's POV) 

I rubbed my head as another headache decided to interrupt me. I was looking through files of the missing trooper FN-2187. 

FN-2187 

Home planet: Unknown

Species: Human

Gender: Male 

Born: 7 years after the battle of Endor

Height: 1.78 meters

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Skin Color: Dark

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: One sister named Fiona (whereabouts unknown)

The last one caught my eye. I started putting things together in my head. Fiona the girl i loved, the beautiful girl that caught my eye and stole my heart. Fiona, she has beautiful brown eyes, black curly hair, dark skin, cute dimples, and sharp cheekbones. 

I stood up wearily, I put my helmet on with shacking hands and clenched my fist as i walked through the hallways. Thoughts were swimming through my head. I made my way to the complex we shared. I opened the door to see my wife asleep on the couch. She laid there beautifully while holding her arms around her stomach. My wife was pregnant and I know Snoke will want me to kill her, after learning who her brother is, which no matter what i cannot do. 

I picked her up off of the couch and tucked her in bed. I climbed into bed next to her holding her in my arms. I fell asleep with in an hour. 

I woke up the next morning and gave Fiona a kiss and got up. I showered and got ready for the day.I walked out of the bathroom to find Fiona just waking up. 

"Morning babe" I say as i kiss her forehead. Now or never. 

"Good morning Kylo" She said sitting up yawning. 

" I have to talk to you, and i know this is a horrible time to but i need to now" I say scratching my head.

"Okay babe shoot" She said as she sat up. 

"Do you have a brother?" I asked. I saw her flinch a little. 

"Yes, why?" She said trying to make her voice steady but failing. 

"I was reading FN-2187s files last night. You realize that Snoke is going to kill you if he finds out. " I say my voice shaking, i pull my hands into fists to stop them from trembling. 

"So now you know. " She said looking down. I walk over to her and lift her chin up, kissing her lightly. 

"I still love you with all of my heart, and i love our little one as well. But you can't stay here its not safe. Your not safe here, as much as i want you to stay i can't let you get hurt. Snoke probably knows by now, and he'll make me kill you and i can't even think about doing that." I say my voice trembling with tears. 

What scared me most was that she just nodded and didn't say anything. She got up and hobbled to the closet pulling out a suit case and started putting her belongings in it. 

"I love you Fiona you know that. " I said with tears flowing down my cheeks. I caught a glimpse of her cheeks and they were also tear stained. I left the room and went to my office and pulled out a very old com that my dad gave me when i was young so he could still read me stories before i went to bed. He had tampered with it so you couldn't track it. I shuddered at the thought of my father and i went back to the room to give it to Fiona.  

Fiona walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I held onto her tightly. 

"Babe this is a com that has been tampered with it so no one can track it, we can communicate without putting you in danger. " I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She hugged me tightly and we stayed that way for a very long time. I pulled her into a very deep and passionate kiss. She picked up her bags and looked up at me with her tear filled eyes. 

"I love you darling, i'll talk to you soon" She said in a calm voice and kissed me one last time before she left the room and left our house complex. I sat there in the bed, her pillow in my hand. I can still smell the coconut, and sweet scent that she left on the pillow. I sighed and trudged off to work. 

(Fiona's POV) 

I walked to the docking area with tears rolling down my cheeks. I had one of Kylo's head scarf things over my head, covering my face so no one could see what state i was in. I put my stuff on the closest ship. I head out of the ship to sign out. I walked up to the sign out office and went to sign out. I went to reach for the pad but was pulled to the side and pushed into the dark. 

"Well... this is more awkward than i thought, but hi Fiona, I'm Finn. Your brother, and i'm here to rescue you from Kylo Ren" The voice said. I scoffed. 

"First off... Let go of me" I said and pulled myself from his grip. "Second i don't need you saving me from Kylo, He's my husband and i love him very much. Finally, I don't need your help thank you very much." I snap and push past him. 

I walk to my ship and contact Phasma telling her that i'm leaving and wont be coming back soon. 

I start the engine and take off, blinking away tears as i fly away from the only home i knew and my lover.  

I hope you enjoyed! Please feel free to comment and request.