Upstander - Luke Skywalker

Trigger Warnings: Bullying, language, mentions of affairs, rudeness

Summary: Justine gets bullied a lot and one day Luke has enough and stands up for her. 

(A/N- I hope you enjoyed this!! I had know idea where to start with this one and i'm so sorry its so short. Enjoy!!) 

(Justine's POV) 

Slut,

Stupid, 

Fat,

Poor, the names never stop. They don't really bother me anymore. I used to be going through a really rough time, but then I decided I wont be cast and this is my life to live. 

Today was a bad day. The name calling got worse and it seemed to go on all day. I walked through the hallway and heard snickering by my locker. 

"Hey slut, how was your night? how many hickeys did you get?" A girl snickered and all of her friends laughed along. They kept throwing insults. I bite my lip and sigh. I shoved past them and opened my locker. 

(Luke's POV) 

I walk into school and see a lot of girls standing by Justine's locker. My first thought was that they were her friends. Then I saw Amanda (sorry i'm your name is Amanda use Jessica instead) and her posy. I quickly walk up to Justine and the girls snicker. 

"Has her knight in shinning armor arrived?" Amanda sassed. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Justine is no damsel in distress and she doesn't need saving, but i need to have a little talk with you" I say rolling my shoulders back to stand a little taller. Amanda just scoffed. 

"Amanda... You aren't cool, and we all know you've fucking half of the guys in this school. So who's the one to call Justine a slut. You dress like your in a fucking strip club and your friends as well. Who are you to talk about anything. Your daddy's little girl and the only reason you can afford not to live in the dumpsters behind the school is because your 'daddy' is fucking 10 other women behind your moms back." I scoffed and Amanda's face dropped. 

"H-h-how dare you!" she screamed and tried to claw at me. I rolled my eyes and scooted her back with the force a little. 

I closed Justine's locker and took her hand. 

"How about we skip and go out for ice cream?" I ask and smile at her.

"Sounds perfect" Justine said and kissed my cheek as we walked out of the building with our back packs on. 

Please feel free to request imagines and preferences. Also don't forget to comment and give feed back!!!