Your First "I Love You" - Preference

Anakin:

Both of you were quiet, staring out over the balcony. You stood there contemplating everything that has happened in your life. You watched the sun set over the horizon as the sky turned and mixed colors. You felt arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your shoulder. You knew who it was almost instantly and relaxed. You grabbed his hands and held them, you rested against your chest. 

"I love you" He mumbled out against your hair. You pulled away quickly astonished at the words coming out of his mouth. 

"W-What?" You stuttered looking at him with wide eyes not sure he was serious.  

"oh.. i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that" he mumbled scratching his neck staring at his feet. You chuckled and used your finger to lift his chin. You stood on your toes and pecked his lips gently.

"I love you too" You smiled at him and ran your hands through his hair. 

Obi-Wan:

You were running from General Grievous and his droids. Obi-Wan was behind you and you kept looking back to see that he was okay, that was your first mistake. You accidentally ran into a group of droids, and they cornered you. 

"OBI-WAN!" You screamed as they all pointed their weapons in your direction. You ignited your lightsaber and slashed away. You tried to get through but there was just to many. They knocked you against the wall and knocked the wind out of you. You wheezed as you tried to defend yourself. When you were losing strength, a blue lightsaber slashed through a droid that was right about to hit you. 

"Obi-Wan" you sighed a great sigh of relief as you slumped against the wall losing energy. He defeated all of the other droids and rushed to your side. He picked scooped you up gently and you leaned into him. 

"Stay with me Y/N" he urged. 

"I love you Obi" you whispered and lost consciousness.

Han:

Neither of you were really romantic but you loved each other to the end and back. Yet, you still haven't said those 3 little words that mean so much to each other. 

You were piloting the millennium falcon as chewy was taking a nap. You got yourself stuck in an asteroid field. You tried getting out of it but you couldn't do it alone. 

"HAN! A LITTLE HELP HERE!" You yelled and your boyfriend came running in the room. 

"Kid your doing fine, what do i need to help you with?" he asked oblivious to the fact that you were jolting the controls every second and losing control. 

" Go to the gun hold, i need you to get the bigger ones out of the way!" you yelled, not meaning to be mean but you were frustrated and very focused. He nodded and ran to the gun hold. 

You guys quickly made your way out of the asteroid field. Both of you sighed in relief and cheered that you made it out. 

"God i love you Y/N" Han sighed and you blushed. 

"I love you too hot shot, get your cocky ass up here and kiss me" You laughed and heard the line cut and running feet. 

Luke: 

Luke took you back to his home planet of Tatooine on a date. You guys sat and watched the double sunset and talked about future plans when out of the blue Luke stopped talking and just looked at you. 

"What? do i have something on my face?" you asked concerned and tried to fix your hair, but Luke just laughed. 

"Nothing your just so beautiful" He smiled and kissed you. "I love you so much Y/N" He said and kissed you again deeper. 

"I love you too Luke" You blushed deeply and kissed him back. 

Leia:

You were sitting bed after a heated night.  ( if you know what i mean ;)) You rested your head on her shoulder and played with her fingers. 

"You know i love you right?" Leia said out of the blue. 

"Yes i do, but i love you even more" You said chuckling and kissed her hand. 

Soon you had wound up in a tickle fight over who loved each other more. 

Poe:

He was leaving for a dangerous mission, you hated seeing him go but you knew he needed to. You ran up to him as he was just about to leave and hugged him tightly tears brimming your eyes. You lets the tears fall, and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed your back comforting you. 

"Do you go die on me now, i love you" You choked out and kissed his cheek. Poe chuckled brushed hair out of your face. 

" I love you too babe, and i promise i'll do what ever it takes to get back to you" he said kissing you one last time before he boarded his X-wing. 

Finn:

 You guys were snuggling on the couch, you were telling him of your childhood and home planet. When you stopped and just looked at him. He gave you a confused look, 

"I love you" You said kissing him with passion, he pulled back and you looked at you in shock.

"Well then.... I love you more" He laughed and kissed you again.

Rey: 

You were captured by Kylo Ren at Maz's castle. You struggled against your will kicking and screaming, but you were just knocked out by the force. You woke up to darkness, you tried to sit up but you were held down. Great you thought. You closed your eyes as you heard foot steps in the room. 

"Y/N" You heard a familiar voice say and you shot up forgetting about the restraints. You were jolted back and you groaned. The person chuckled and started working on your restraints. Once you were released, you collapsed on the ground not having enough energy to stand up. 

"Who are you?" You groaned feeling for their face.

"Some one who loves you." They replied. 

"REY!" you half shouted and instantly regretted it as your dry throat was set on fire. 

"Calm down y/n were getting you out of here." She said and stroked your sweat soaked hair. 

"I love you so much Rey" You smiled and felt for her cheek with a shaking hand. 

"I love you too" She said and held your hand on her cheek. 

I hope you enjoyed! I have other long ones coming up, feel free to request imagines and preferences