I Can't Chose -Han Solo & Luke Skywalker

Trigger Warnings: a little verbal fighting. 

     I laid on the couch talking with Leia, when we hear Luke and Han start yelling at each other. I sit up and so does Leia. We try and listen to what their saying but we can't hear whats going on through the door. I sigh heavily and get up.

     "What are those boys up to now?" i laugh stiffly and walk over to the door. I hear their words muffled but clear enough i know what their yelling at each other.

     "She clearly likes me better!" Han's voice shout across the room presumable where Luke was.

     " What makes you say that?" Luke's voice came out of the silence. Both of them were defensive over their own side. I barged in the room before I heard anymore of it. They froze and whipped their head to look at me. Their eyes were wide and full of shock.

     "Guess no one wants to see me around here" I laugh and Han scratches his neck.

     "How much did you hear?" Han asked cautiously.

     "How much did you want me to hear?" I sassed, but Han and Luke didn't answer and just stared at me.

     "She has the right to know Han" Luke said in a quiet voice. Han sighed and nodded.

     "Yeah your right" 

     "Uhh...Anastacia.... we both like you more than a friend, but we can't seem to agree on who you like" Luke said looking down.

     "What makes you think i like either of you! and how do expect me to chose between my two BEST friends! Both of you are disgusting! " I yelled angrily and storm off slamming the door. Leaving the boy's in shock. Leia ran up to me and asked what happened but i brushed her off and ran outside to clear my head. I sat outside on a bench and threw rocks at the ground. I could hear people talking inside but i didn't want anything to do with anyone right now. I sat there until the suns set in the horizon. Dinner had probably already passed but i wasn't hungry. 

      Who do I like more? Han is more of a brother to me and Luke, Luke he's my best friend. Or is he more than that?  Luke, oh Luke with your blonde hair and blue eyes. Thats when i knew, i was going to chose Luke. I got up and walked into the house. I walked in and everyone was silent. I walked over to Luke and bent over and kissed him, my hands on his cheeks. I heard Han scoff and i looked up.

     "Someone's Jealous" I laugh and kiss Luke again. Luke looked at me with shock and a big smile developed on his face. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He lead me outside and we watched the double sunset together. My head rested on his shoulder. The last thing i remember before i was lulled into sleep was Luke kissing my forehead.

Sorry its short but i hope you like it.