Be Mine? - Anakin Skywalker

Trigger Warnings: None.

I decided to do something really romantic because i felt it fit, and thats what came into my head. I enjoyed writing this, sorry it took so long.

(Rosie's POV)

     Being in a relationship with a Jedi is hard it's self, but when the Jedi you love is Anakin Skywalker it's a different story. I love Anakin with all my heart but he's been acting weird lately and it's scaring me. He acts nervous round me, I asked Obi-Wan and Padmé about it but they deny it. I've been so distracted lately by this silly topic. He's just really stressed. Calm down Rosie i'm sure he's fine. I sigh and walk to the meditation garden trying to calm myself down on the way. I sit down crosslegged by one of the 6 fountains in the glass garden, It was very calming and quiet. I sat there for a long time until i hear the sound of feet come towards me. I open my eyes to be greeted with a youngling.

     "Hello, can I help you?" I smiled asking the young boy

     "Hello Master Orkana, Master Skywalker requests your presence." He said and left with hurry. I was confused on why Anakin couldn't  just come talk to me. I got up with a huff and walked to his well our quarters. I open the door to find no one there.

     "Anakin?" I call out looking around the space. "Hello is anyone there?" I call again getting no response. "Anakin this better not be a joke" I call out with a forced laugh. "Anakin? where are you?" I say in a sing song voice which made it sound creepy. That usually got a response from here but it no one responded. I stopped in my tracks when i entered out bedroom. "Oh my god" I gasped Laying on the bed was a beautiful but simple dress. I walked over to the bed and picked up the note that was laying on top. 

                      Dear Rosie,

        You are amazing for putting up with me and i love you so much. So i decided to make tonight a bit special, this dress is for you. As you know i know nothing about women's clothing except their undergarments, so this dress is all Padmé's Idea. Go to the lake balcony at 7. I cant wait to see you in this dress.

                             Anakin <3

     I chuckled at the letter. Oh Anakin I smiled. I picked up the dress putting it across my chest and danced around the room beaming. I looked at the clock it was 5:30 already! I jumped and put down the dress down carefully. I ran stripping myself of the Jedi robe and got in the shower letting the hot water rise my body before i washed my hair. I turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel shivering. I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I dry myself and look at the dress. I carefully put it on and admire myself in the mirror. The dress sat comfortably, but was flattering. It shows just the right curves, I smile at myself. I go to the bathroom and dry my hair. I decided to curl it, as Anakin had only seen it undone once and that was when i was posing as Padmé. I haven't done anything to my hair in so long, being a Jedi you don't do much with your appearance.I let my hair fall to my shoulders, and frame my face. I put on a light dose of makeup. I look at the clock. It was 6:40, I put on some low heels on that I got for my birthday from Padmé. I dig through my closet of Jedi robes to find a small wood box. I pull it up and open in. I look at the silver string and centered in the middle was a little wood pendant. It was the necklace Anakin have to me when he had to leave for  for the first time and he wasn't coming back for a while. I put it on memories from when we were younger came flooding back, I smiled bitter sweetly. I got up and grabbed my light saber and clipped in one of the pockets. Just in case, nothing will try and kill anyone tonight. I walked to the balcony to find Anakin starting at the lake probably thinking about something Obi-Wan said. I leaned against the door frame taking in the beautiful sight of him and the lake. He muttered something, along with him clenching his fists. I took this is as the cue to enter.

     "What you thinking SkyGuy?" I chuckle. He whips around to face me, his eyes widened as he saw me, im guessing it was the dress."W-wow! Rosie you look Wow!" He stuttered. I chuckled and walk up to him wrapping my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer. I kiss him lovely on the lips, he kissed back. I pulled back letting the kiss linger. " I love you so so so much Rosie" he said pressing his lips in my forehead. "You look beautiful tonight"

     "Not too shabby your self " I laughed and took his hand. He held it ad we walked around. We walked down the steps and he showed me to a boat. "Your getting mushy on me Skywalker" I laugh.

     "If you didn't look so beautiful in that gown I would push you in the lake" he chuckled helping me into the boat like a gentlemen. He got in and you headed towards one of your favorite parts of the lake. It was surrounded by reeds so it was private, but there was a beautiful view of the lake. The sun was starting to set turning the sky into a marvelous painting with orange and reds dancing over the canvas. 

     "it looks so beautiful tonight" I say sighing looking at the sky, looking for the little traces of stars in the sky. 

    "Not the most beautiful thing out here tonight" Anakin said smoothly making me blush like when we kissed for the first time. 

     "Oh i love you so much" I cried kissing his cheek. He smiled and looked at me like i was a queen.

     "Rosie, you are amazing, the most perfect woman anyone could ask for, Rosie...." He paused pulling out something from his pocket. It was a ring box, tears immediately flooded my eyes. 

     "Oh Ani..." I look at him full of love

     "Rosie i don't care if i have to leave the Jedi, Rosie will you marry me?" He asks looking at me with hope.

     "Anakin Skywalker i would love to marry you" I cry, covering my mouth as he puts the ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly kissing his jaw sweetly. He hugged back, kissing me roughly. I felt the boat rock, the next thing i know i feel my body become cold and wet. I scream in shock as we both hit the water. I resurface to see Anakin looking at me. We make eye contact and burst out laughing. We continue our make out session in the water. 

     "You look so hot" He says as we break away from our kiss. I laugh and kiss him again. "Our kids are going to look so beautiful because of you." He says and i laugh even harder.

     "What about you blue eyes? " I laugh as we kiss some more. That was the best night of my life, i don't ever want to lose this.

-vv the dress is down here vv