Do You Really? - Rey

Trigger Warning: Blood, language, Torture

(A/N - I must be really obsessed with picnic dates because i've written 4.)

Summary: Rey and Kake have been dating for a while, but they are growing distant. Rey plans a big date but it goes wrong pretty fast. 

-

(Kake's POV)

I feel like Rey has been really distant lately. I just don't feel the same connection we used to have. Hopefully we'll talk it out tonight. Rey is taking me somewhere and i don't know where but i'm excited to spend a little more one on one time with her. 

It's 3:30 and the date is at 5, so i abandon the droid i am working on and walk over to my bathroom. I strip and take a shower. I sigh and let the warm water relax me. I turn the water off and shudder at the change in temperatures. I wrap myself in a towel and step out. I walk to the closet and dig through things. I decide on a little black dress that hugs my body but is still comfortable. I put the dress on and go back to the bathroom and dry my hair. I finish drying my hair and pin it back. I put a light wash of makeup on step out of the bathroom. I grab a pair of shoes and walk out. 

-

I meet Rey in the hangar, she looks beautiful in the grey dress that she's wearing. 

"Hey babe" I smile and kiss her gently, then take her hand. Some people stare but they know not to interfere because other wise Leia would go ham at them. 

"Hi" She said and took my hand as we walked to a small fighter that we borrowed. 

"Where are you taking me today? " I ask as we climb in and take off. 

"It's a surprise" She said and pulled into hyper speed. 

After about 10 minutes, we landed on Takodana and exited the ship. 

"i wan't you to meet someone" Rey said and took my hand as we walked through a rubble filled courtyard. I followed her and we entered through the wooden door surrounded by stone. My eyes widened as we stepped inside. The place was bustling with action. 

"REY!" A voice yelled out from somewhere and the music died down and everyone turned to look at us. I tighten my grip on Rey's hand as she pulled me through the crowd. We ended up in the back corner, where a small creature was sitting. 

"You must be Kake, Rey has said so much about you! All good things don't worry, you can call me Maz" The creature smiled and shook my hand.  I muttered out a small 'hi', to be honest the whole place was very intimidating. 

"Well Maz, i best be off and take Kake on a wonderful picnic." Rey says and gives Maz a wave and pulls me to through the crowd to the back door. We walk through the gardened area in the back and then through the forest. 

An uneasy feeling settled in my stomach as we entered the forest. After a 10 minutes of walking the feeling hasn't died down. 

"Babe somethings not right" I say as i turn to face her. She looks at me and raised her eyebrow. Then a laser hit a tree right next to Rey's shoulder. We both face each other fear overcoming our faces as we run through the forest trying not to get shot at. 

"Kake! Watch Out!!" Rey yells at me but not before i get shot in the shoulder and hit the ground. 

"Rey! Run, run as fast as you can and don't look back i'll be fine i promise!!" I yell and point her in the other direction. I try my best to stay awake but the pain overwhelms me. 

_

My ears are ringing and my head is pounding. I open my eyes but quickly shut them as i'm blinded by a bright light. I try and cover my eyes but my hands are restrained at my sides. I groan and shift in the restraints trying to loosen them but nothing works. I freeze as I hear footsteps. 

"You don't have to struggle Kake, Unless your precious Rey comes to save you your a goner" A cold voice said. I snarled but immediately regretted that decision as a palm struck me hard in the face. I shuttered in fear as i heard a whirling noise by my ear. 

The next 3 hours were filled with immense pain and a lot of blood loss. 

I hung my head, drifting in and out of consciousness. I'm just happy that they decided to give me a break from that torture. 

Footsteps were coming near me and i froze. I was falling unconscious until i heard the persons voice. 

"Kake! Oh god no, please tell me your alive. Kake wake up baby" I heard the desperate tone in her voice. I used all my strength to open my eyes. I relaxed when i saw Rey's soft and loving face. Rey cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed back as she undid my restraints. I almost collapsed in her arms. 

"I love you baby" Rey said and that was the last thing I heard as I fell unconscious. 

-

I hope you enjoyed it!! I'm sorry it took so long!