Why Don't We Do It In The Road - Poe Dameron

Trigger Warnings: Smut

I hope you enjoy this!!

Well guess who fucking sprained their ankle. Me! i'm so glad  that on top of everything else i sprained my ankle and i'm in crutches. 

(Nxy's POV)

Its been a while sense Poe left for his mission and he should becoming home. I played with my engagement  ring. Poe proposed a while back but our wedding has been on hold. Our first priority is to defeat the first order. 

I sat down outside on the tarmac by the X-wings. Poe is coming home, and i can't wait. In the horizon I see X-wings fly in. I stand up and let the breeze of the X-wings land blow my hair. I walk over to Poe's fighter and stand there until he comes down. 

"Nxy!" Poe said and ran up to me.

"Hey babe! how''d the mission go" I said hugging him and giving him a quick kiss. I pulled back "You didn't hurt yourself i hope" 

"The mission was tough but we managed to get through and blow up some of the secret bases on the outer territories. and no i did not hurt myself, i knew that if i got killed you would resurrect me and kill me." Poe chuckled and held my hand as we walked back to our home. I could tell he wanted to kiss me and he was being very impatient. 

"Hey calm down there lover boy, lets wait until we get home and then you can make out with me" I chuckled at his expression and kept walking. He turned down and whispered 

"Baby, why can't just do it in the middle of the road, everyone knows were in love". I blushed immensely.

We got home after 15 more minutes of Poe whispering thoughts in my ear. 

I walked into the house and kicked the door shut behind me. I practically attacked him by grabbing him and kissing him roughly. His hands roamed my body and I tugged on his lip, which earned a moan from him. My hands felt through his hair as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. 

"You want to go further?" He asked pulling away from the kiss.

"Hell yeah i do!" I said as i pulled off my shirt. He licked his lips and then kissed me again. I pulled off his shirt just before. I kicked of my pants and unbuckled his as he took my bra off and started to fondle my breasts. I moaned and got on the bed, and Poe went over me. We kissed as he aligned himself. I moaned as he thrusted. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as we made sweet love. 

" i''m close " I moaned and bucked my hips.

"Me too" he said through gritted teeth. He groaned and picked up his pace. I curled my toes let out a loud moan as i released, and he did as the same time. Both of us panted and tried to catch our breath. 

"I love you so much" I said as i laid dow next to him. 

"Me too" he said and gave me a kiss and fell asleep.

I hope you liked it! Please feel free to comment and request!