I Kinda Like You A lot - Anakin Skywalker

Trigger Warnings: Fighting. 

     I wiped sweat off of my forehead breathing heavily. I held my lightsaber which was pointed at Anakin's neck. My foot was on his chest pinning him to the floor. I shut my lightsaber off and stepped off my him. I laughed and reached my hand to help him up off the ground. He grabbed me and pulled me down to ground and rolled on top of me. I groaned and tried to catch my breath.

     "I win, you lose" He laughed. I shook my head.

     "Thats not fare! You cheated!" I exclaimed laughing.

    "Its not cheating its called a surprise attack." He chuckled shaking his head. We made eye contact and I froze. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I was blushing hard, and so was he. He's so cute! Why can't Jedi fall in love.  He rolled off me and helped my up. I brushed myself off and picked up my lightsaber. "I guess i'll see you tomorrow" He said looking down.

    "Yeah, see you tomorrow" I said out of breath my heart pounding. I waved a goodbye and we went separate ways. 

~The Next Day~

     Why did we have to study in a master class, especially with younglings? All of the older kids including Anakin and I sat in the back trying to find something to entertain ourselves while Master Windu talked about the newly mapped star systems. I concentrated on a book that was laying right next to my master. I used the force to open the book and flutter through the pages silently. Master Windu's back was turned to. 

     "KYLAH, stop using the force to entertain yourself, that is not the Jedi way" Master Windu said strictly. I rolled my eyes and mouthed what he was saying. It wasn't a new lecture he gave me. "Kylah! don't roll your eyes at me!" He yelled and everyone in the room laughed. I made a face at him and he shot me a glare and everyone laughed.

     "Sorry master" I hung my head.

     "Its okay my padawan, now.... where were we. Ah yes," He continued on through the lecture. I was kinda embarrassed and looked at my feet. I felt someone nudge me, i looked up and saw Anakin looking at me with a worried expression. I gave him a sad smile and looked back down. I zoned out until i hear Master Windu yell "SKYWALKER!" My head shot up to see Master Windu fuming with anger as Anakin made books fly across the room in circles. Everyone was laughing,  Anakin put his hands up in defeat and all of the books fell. I looked at Anakin with a confused face.

     "Why?" I whispered to him. He shrugged and passed me a folded up paper. I opened it and read it.

                Meet me in the west garden court yard at 5. Wear something nice. Also watch this.

    I looked up confused it was 4 and judging how long the lecture it was taking, it would be around 6 by the time we get out. I looked at Anakin and he winked at me. He made a book fly across the room, the door opened and the book hit Obi-Wan. Anakin's eye's widened and he bit his lip to contain his laughter. I started laughing but covered it quickly with a cough. I meet eyes with Obi-Wan and he shook his head slightly and i looked down. He spoke Master Windu for a minute then looked back at me then to Anakin. 

     "Kylah and Anakin you are excused, but don't think your off the hook just yet." Master Windu said and everyone laughed. I got up and walked over to Master Windu. Anakin followed

      "Sorry master, i just...no excuses kylah... i'm sorry" I said and ran out of the room not caring whether Obi-Wan or Anakin needed me. I ran to my room and collapsed on my bed. Master is so disappointed in me, why did i do that.  I looked at the clock it was 4:45, how did Anakin get Obi-Wan to let us out of the lectures just in time for me to meet Anakin in secret? I looked in my closet, not much other than Jedi clothing. I pull out a red dress that I got for my birthday from Padmè. I put on the dress and put on some black training flats as i have no other shoes than my boots. I walk to the garden running my hands through the plants as i walk by. I enter the court yard and sit on a bench that surrounded the fountain. I play with my dress, waiting for some sign of Anakin. How do girls wear dresses all of the time? I mean there not that different than the Jedi clothing which cover more, and don't show all of your flaws. 

    " Kylah?" Anakin calls out. I look up, he's standing there holding a basket. "You are so.....Beautiful. " He said smoothly. I blush looking down God he's a smooth fucker. I get up and walk over to him. "I wan't to show you something" He says with a hint of nervousness. I nod shyly. WHAT IS WITH YOU KYLAH, Get your self together girl, he's a boy not the death of you. But if the council finds about your feelings you will be expelled! STOP IT KYLAH!  "You okay?" Anakin asks. I look up at him and smile.

     "Yeah, just kinda bummed that Windu is mad at me" I laugh slightly.

     "Were here" he says nudging me. I look up and see a beautiful tree with a large canopy. 

     "Whoa!" i stumble out, "Its so pretty" i laugh a big smile forming on my face. 

     "Race you" He yells out and run towards the tree the basket in hand and starts climbing up the tree. I run after him climbing as fast as i can. I use the force and jump up higher, passing him. I climb up until my head sticks out of the leaves. Anakin soon joins me. 

     "Hey slow poke what took you so long?" I laugh and shove him slightly

     "You cheated!" He laughed and opened the basket tossing me a sandwich. 

     "You brought me all the way here to give me food?" I laugh and take a bite 

     "Well not exactly, its more of a way to keep the conversation longer." He gave a cheesy smile

     "So this is a date?" I laugh nervously not knowing his answer.

     "Well yes but only if you want it to be" He said scratching his neck. My heart pounded, was this really happening?  

     "Then its a date" I say happily grabbing his hand gently. He smiled at me and looked down.

     "Ky..." 

     "Yes Ani..." 

     "I kinda like you a lot more than i should and i was wondering if....you'll be my girlfriend" He asked looking at me. I froze Anakin Skywalker, the famous chosen one wants me to be his girlfriend!

     "Of course!" I said happily leaving the fear of the Jedi council behind me. He reached out and moved a strand of my hair and leaned in. I followed in closing my eyes. Our lips touched and moved in synch. We pulled away after sometime our lips lingering a bit longer. " I really kinda like you a lot more than i should too " I said and leaned in and kissed him again.

I hope you liked it!! 

Remember requests are always open! and i need ideas