First Kiss - Preference

(I need requests!!!)

Anakin:

     You were both sparing. He was putting all of his effort into it, and it slightly scared you. After a while you had gotten knocked down and he was hovering above you. He leaned down and kissed you softly and you kissed back. A blush grew on both of your cheeks. Once you pulled away, he smirked at you and kiss you again.  

Obi-Wan:

    You went on your normal morning walk and he asked if he could join you. You guys walked through the temples garden and kissed under a weeping willow tree. 

Han:

  You had disguised yourself as a bounty hunter. You snuck into Jabba's palace to get Han out of the carbonite. After freeing him, you pulled down your mask and kissed him. 

Luke:

     He kissed you during the ewok party. He was super proud of you and kissed you. Both of you ended up looking like a tomato.      

Leia:

     You were having a movie night and she confessed her feelings for you and you did the same. Then you leaned in for a kiss. You spent the rest of the movie making out. 

Poe:

     It was right before a dangerous mission. You were saying goodbye to him and you couldn't help yourself and you kissed him right then and there. You both earned some wolf whistles from Poe's friends. 

Finn:

    You guys were watching a movie, and cuddling in bed when he randomly announced that he was going to kiss you and he did.

Rey:

     You both had just escaped being chased by some stormtroopers and once you got back in your ship, you kinda smashed lips with her and she kissed back.