Character Info

A reader wanted to know Midori better, do I'm doing a character page as requested!
~~

Name: Midori

Age: 18

Birthday: January 3rd (hint)

Appearance: Shoulder length, pastel blue hair that's usually tied up in a ponytail. Has 'brown' eyes, but has naturally golden eyes. Wears a green and purple dress. Has one gold earring with purple jewels.

Relatives:
Adopted~
Hak (brother), Mundok (Grandpa), Tae-yon (cute little brother)

Biological~
You will find out more on this topic if I ever update this story~

Likes: practicing with weapons, Hak, Yona, Soo-won (for a little bit), Gramps (Mundok), sweet food, teasing Hak & Yona (together or separate it doesn't matter to her), food. (>.<)

Dislikes: Again Soo-won (also for a time), Kumuji, Awa (anything to do with Awa actually), Anybody hurting her friends.

Bio: (A/N: I don't want to give too much away. I really do want to write this story)
Biological parents didn't want her. Her and her twin were separated at birth and she somehow ended up with Kumuji to where he'd sell her all around, but she always wound up back with him. One night, Midori decided to flee and ran into Mundok who took her home and finally gave her a family. Some time later, she met with Yona and Soo-won. She trained a little bit with Yu-hon, but she learned predominantly from Mundok, Hak, and Soo-won. She and Yona became best friends.

Weapons: Fans (Because why not?), sword, spear (if need be really), witty comments (😝).

Love interest: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: I'm going to write the story eventually. Class is leaving me hardly any creative thinking time~ ToT)
I'm not telling you, yet~

________________________
Hope this helps! Midori is on the cover too, so if you need a reference, that's the only one I can give you right now about her appearance.

Bare with me guys,
~Ashley