Chapter 11: Name the Chapter Author-chan!

Midori's POV

"What did you mean by 'other' four dragons? There are only four, aren't there?"

Ik-su gave me a serious look, "Are you sure you want to know?"

I looked down before snapping my head up with a determined look, "Hai."

A small sigh left the priest, "Do you remember anything about your birth family?"

"No," I answered almost immediately, "I believe I was sold into human trafficking when I was young."

A look of sadness flashed through Ik-su's eyes, "When you woke up after I found you, you were in pain before you passed out again. What happened?"

I clenched my teeth, trying to remember, "Some voice. . . was speaking to me? It. . . Said something about dragons. . . And serving King Hiryuu?"

Ik-su patted my head, "That's enough. Don't exhaust yourself by trying to remember. Anything else that happened?"

"My eyes burn every once in awhile, but I thought that might be normal. Maybe I needed glasses?"

A sad smile spread across the priest's face, "But something contradicted that thought, is that right?"

I nodded, "My vision has always been good. Plus, I can see farther than most people."

"There's only one other person in the world with that power, Midori." I looked up in surprise, "Your brother."

"Hak has always commended me on my sight because I could always see something he couldn't. Hak can't have that power."

"Not Hak," Ik-su was serious again, "your brother by blood."

I flinched, "I-I. . . Impossible."

"No," Ik-su said placing a hand on my shoulder, "it isn't impossible. Your brother may or may not know of your existence, like you not knowing of him. You'll meet him though, if you all decide to go on the journey to find the dragons."

"Is he one?"

Ik-us nodded, "The two of you are, actually." My eyes widened. I was about  to ask him to explain further, but he beat me to it, "The two of you are twins, separated at birth. The village was afraid of having two of you they just gave you away."

"W-which–?"

He gave me a knowing smile, "You'll know."

I looked down, slightly disappointed, but had enough decency to softly say, "Thank you, Ik-su."

Another small pat on the head and a smile was what he left me with, "Mou!!"

~~~~~

I spent the morning with Yoon as he sewed Yona new clothing and evened out her hair. Yona and I learned that Yoon had a yearn for knowledge, but he had very little resources, "I've only collected a few books." He held up a dirty, slightly torn book, "This dirty book is all I need."

"What book is that?" Yona asked.

He laughed, "That idiot Ik-su got it out of the garbage when he tripped and fell somewhere."