Chapter 15: Well, Now You've Pissed Me Off

Midori POV

So, after the drama of Kija-san proclaiming that he will, in fact, join us, Hak and I set out for supplies that would help us on our journey.

We ended up in the same room I woke up in, and Hak spoke up, "Excuse us."

"What?!" Although Kija-san looked perturbed at Hak's presence, he didn't seem to irritated with me, "You insolent man!" Yep, he was only mad at Hak. "How dare you enter the castle of Hakuryuu without permission!"

"Ahh. . . Sorry," Hak said, no trace of sorrow or regret in his voice. "I was looking for weapons and food provisions, do you have anything?"

"What are you doing?!" To be fair, Hak was snooping through Kija-san's personal things. I decided I'd better give it a shot.

"Ah, Kija-san," I interrupted. He turned towards me and smile sweetly, causing Hak to mouth 'two-faced' behind his back while I continued, "I was wondering where I could get provisions for the following journey?"

His smile now glittered, slightly weirding me out, as he answered, "You can go up to any shop, just tell them who you are, and they shall get you whatever you need."

I faked a smile, while on the inside I was slightly creeped out, "Thank you very much."

I swiftly left the room only hearing a shout from Hak that was, "Oi! We asked the same question! Why does she get special treatment?!"

Oh, this is going to be a wonderful trip.

~~~~~

I somehow made my as to Yona and Yoon before Hak and Kija-san, and we were currently going through the things I had received, "Okay, here's the last of it."

Yona's eyes widened as Yoon exclaimed, "How on Earth–? Fresh fruit and spices? A few bowls? Extra water supply? I didn't give you that much money!"

"Uh," I said looking up in thought, "I just said something about needing provisions for our trip and paid for the fruit. Just as I was about to leave, I was called out to," I began to mimic the people I ran into in a higher voice than my own, " 'Seiryuu-chan! Seiryuu-chan! I have something else!' And I was like, 'I don't have anymore money, thank you though' and they were like, 'Don't worry, we would do anything to help Hakuryuu-sama!' And things started to pile up, then someone gave me a bag and I ended up with all this stuff," I finished by gesturing to the supplies that sat on the ground in front of us.

"Woah," Yona said smiling, "the people of Hakuryuu village are so nice."

"Ah," I nodded. Something–a murderous aura if you want to be specific–appeared in my line of vision, "Oh, here they come." Hak and Kija-san were glaring at each other just itching to fight.

Yoon sighed, "This situation doesn't look good at all."

"What's wrong?" Yona asked the two warring men.

Hak spoke first, "Princess, this guy is no good. We should find another one."

Kija-san looked offended, "You are the one who should leave! I alone am enough to protect the princess!"

"Ah, no," I said catching the attention of the white dragon.

"With the exception of Seiryuu-chan."