Chapter 2: Let's Have Some Fun

*Lemon Warning 18+: First half is slight yaoi.

Kevin felt someone standing behind him. He shut his locker and turned around only to be greeted by the ice blue eyes of Double D.
"Uh-um greetings Eddward! How is your hand?" Double D took a step closer to the ginger. He cupped Kevin's freckled cheek with his bandaged hand and leaned in close.
"E-eddward?" Double D's lips hovered over Kevin's.

Their lips pressed against each other as Double D moved even closer to Kevin. His warm tongue snaked its way into Kevin's mouth. He wrestled the ginger's tongue before taking dominance and exploring the crevices of  his mouth.
"Ngh... Eddward. What are you doing?"
"Shut up Loser." He pushed Kevin against the locker as he traced his hand along the green sweater. His lips slowly made their way to the nape of his neck. Kevin let out a startled gasp as sharp teeth nibbled his jugular. His hands involuntarily wrapped around the raven's shoulders. Double D's lips formed a devilish grin as he ran his tongue along the new bruise that was forming on Kevin's skin.
"E-eddward we can't do this here!"
"Why not?" He continued leaving small marks on Kevin's neck. His cold hands made contact with hot skin as they travelled up the sweater. Kevin peeked over Double D's shoulders fully expecting a crowd to be gathered around them. To his surprise, the hallway was completely empty.

His attention was quickly drawn back to the probing hands that were unbuttoning his pants.
"Eddward please."
"Do you like that Pumpkin?"
"I-I" His pants fell to the floor. Double D's lips connected with Kevin's again as his hand rubbed the bulge growing in the ginger's boxers.
"Do you like it or not? Don't make me ask a third time loser."
"Ye-yes!"
"Good." Double D grinned and pulled Kevin's sweater off in one motion. Their eyes locked for a moment before a hand entered Kevin's boxers.
"This will be fun."

Kevin's eyes shot open as he sat up in bed. He glanced over at his alarm clock. 6:30
"Why was I having such a dirty dream about Eddward?" He pulled the covers away and placed his feet on the floor. He drowsily made his way to the bathroom, only stopping to collect his school clothes from his dresser.

He took off his shirt and carefully inspected his neck for any bruises.
"It was all just a dream, Kevin. It wasn't real."
He carefully maneuvered his pajama pants around his swollen erection.
"Ugh come on, go down already!"
He stepped into the shower and sighed as the warm water washed over his body. He tried to keep his mind off of the dream. The heat of the water reminded him of Double D's warm breath against his neck.
"Get it together Kevin. He's hated your guts since you two were little."
He sighed and turned the water off.
"But he was being awfully nice yesterday. He even smiled at me..."
**************************************

"Alright class, grab your partner and find an empty station. We'll be examining reproductive cells today. There will be a packet at each station. I expect these to be fully completed by Monday."
Double D rolled his eyes and stood up. He locked eyes with Kevin and motioned towards an empty station.
**************************************
Kevin tried to focus on filling out the worksheets as Double D stared into the microscope.
"This looks like a diploid cell. What do you think?"
Kevin stared blankly at the page as his mind began to drift. "He's really handsome when he's focusing."
Double D crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "Hey. Stop daydreaming and pay attention."
"Oh, I apologize Eddward!"
"Get it together Kevin! Stop relishing on that dream..."

The loud screech of the school bell pierced the air making Kevin jump.
"Okay everyone, whatever wasn't completed today should be split between you and your partner and finished this weekend."

"Come to my house at 5:30. Don't be late." Double D gathered his books and walked away.
***************************************

Kevin nervously stood at Double D's door. The previous night's dream began playing in his mind again.
"Stop thinking about it!" He pulled his hat over his face in shame.
The door opened and Double D appeared in the doorway. He chuckled as he looked down at Kevin.
"Is this a new form of greeting Pumpkin?"
"Er! N-no! I was just thinking about something!" Double D leaned over and came face to face with Kevin. He studied every pore of his face and smirked.
"Was it about me?"
"Um! No! Why would I be thinking about you?" He could feel his face becoming bright red. Double D straightened up and walked inside his house.
"Come on. Don't waste anymore of my time."
"O-okay. My apologies!"
*****************************************
"What is the next question?" Double D busied himself with counting his ants as Kevin jotted down answers.
"How many chromosomes are present in an Atelerix's-"
"Eighty-Eight. Next."
"What is the longest gestation period in-"
"Ninety-five weeks."
"In days."
"Six hundred forty to six hundred sixty."
Double D's phone vibrated and Eddy's name flashed across the screen.
"Yo sock head, party at Nazz's!"

"Which mammal holds this gestation time?"
"Elephants."
"What order does-"
"Proboscidea. Does that idiot of a teacher really believe we are this dumb? How many more pages are there?"
"Um... Seven."
Double D stood up and grabbed Kevin out of his chair.
"Come on loser."
"Where are we going?"
"A party."
"But there's a lot left in that packet!"
"That's Kindergarten work. We can finish it in ten minutes flat." They walked down the stairs and out of the house.

"I don't particularly enjoy parties Eddward."
"And you believe I do?" Double D tugged Kevin further down the sidewalk.
"Then why are we going?"
"There's nothing else to do and I'll be damned if I allow my intelligence to be insulted by that busy work that moron gave us."
"B-but Eddward-"
"Shut it Loser. We won't stay for long."
"If these parties are as Eddy claims they are, this night will become very entertaining."