Chapter 32: Let's party

*quick author's note: after some thought, I'm going to be calling Double D Eddward from now on. I'll be going back through previous chapters and making the change little by little.

Kevin sat hunched over the oak desk in the study, mumbling to himself as he scratched out what he had just written. With a sigh he crumpled the paper and tossed it into the wired bin next to the desk.
"She doesn't need to know all of that..." he muttered before grabbing another sheet.

"Who doesn't need to know all of what?"
The ginger jumped and pushed everything away from himself before turning around to face sky blue eyes.
"G-good morning E-Edward!" He stuttered.
"Good morning Pumpkin. You're not sore are you?" Eddward asked, placing a kiss on his lover's forehead then frowning at the broken glasses.
"U-uh! N-no, I'm fine!" A hot blush formed over Kevin's freckled cheeks remembering the last few lust filled nights they'd shared together.
"It's a good thing your parents aren't here." The raven chuckled as he leaned down to kiss one of the dozens of marks he'd left on Kevin's neck. "It would be difficult trying to explain all of these bruises." A quick nip elicited a quiet moan from the smaller male. "Don't you think so Pumpkin?"
"E-Eddward..."
"Hm?" He hummed, gently lifting his lover's shirt and running his hands down the small set of abs.

For the first time that morning, Kevin took in his boyfriend's appearance. His ebony hair fell in light curls at his hickey covered shoulders. A half buttoned pajama top clung loosely to his pale skin. His member had already begun to stand at attention inside the navy blue boxer briefs that hugged his hips.
Without hesitation, the ginger freed his lover from the cotton prison and took him into his mouth.
"Kevin..."  Eddward instinctively thrusted into the warmth as their eyes locked onto each other. A soft "mm" answered him as the nerd's fingers worked his cock in a steady stroke.
"Those lips are sinful." The jock groaned, relishing in his lover's touch. His hands buried themselves in fiery red hair, guiding its owner in a quicker tempo. "You're going to make me cum already Pumpkin..." he panted.
The smaller teen giggled as his tongue swirled around Eddward's cock. The raven hissed quietly  when the heat suddenly disappeared from his length.
"Fuck me, Eddward." Kevin whispered.
Without a moment of hesitation, the jock lifted him onto his hips and carried him into the guest bedroom, grabbing the nearly empty bottle of lube from the nightstand before placing kevin onto the bed. "And here I thought I had a high libido." He teased.

Giggling, Kevin sat up just enough to catch his lover's lips. Their tongues battled for dominance while both teens stripped each other of their clothing. Eddward quickly readied his boyfriend then roughly thrusted into him. Kevin buried his face in the blanket and cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain then growled in satisfaction.
"Fuck!" He panted as Eddward pulled almost completely out then slammed back into him.
"Too rough pumpkin?" The Raven chuckled.
"Not rough enough." He grinned.
"Oh? It's a good thing I purchased a few toys for you."
A whimper escaped Kevin's lips as his lover pulled out of him and disappeared from the room. His eyes widened in shock when Eddward returned with a ring gag and a set of handcuffs.

"U-uh!" The redhead's wrists were quickly cuffed and strung over one side of the bed post as he was placed into a kneeling position
"Try to clap for me citrouille. " Eddward instructed then placed the gag into the nerd's mouth. A clap sounded through the room causing a gap toothed grin to cross his face. "Perfect. Consider that to be the safe word." The click of the lube lid momentarily drew Kevin's attention back to the nightstand before he was grabbed by his hair and Eddward's length entered his gaping mouth.
"Don't worry, I cleaned up a bit." He chuckled, noting Kevin's visible concern for the obvious. "Spread your legs a bit more. This is a tad thicker than I am."
The ginger was suddenly filled with a deep vibration making him moan around his boyfriend's cock.

Eddward pulled himself from the heat and rubbed his member over the blushing face. He reached over and turned the vibrator onto the highest setting then hilted himself within his boyfriend's throat. Lustful eyes looked up at him as their owner began to deep throat the jock as best he could. Eddward chuckled at the sight before beginning to thrust.
"Is this rough enough for you Pumpkin?"
Soft gagging answered him as he reveled in the feel of his partner's heat. The ginger began to whine after a few minutes, covering the sheets with his seed and causing Eddward to slow his thrusts.
"Have you cum already Citrouille?" He hummed pulling his cock and the gag from his mouth.
Removing the vibrator and flipping his lover onto his back, the jock leaned down and began to suck deep bruises onto the few remaining unmarked spots on his body.
"E-Eddward... uncuff me. I want to ride you..." the nerd whispered against the black locks that tickled his neck. The second he was released, he flipped the genius onto his back. He scratched down the broad chest as their bodies connected.
Eddward's eyes glinted watching Kevin's hips move in a steady rhythm.
"Mon dieu..." he panted under his breath. He unconsciously began to match his boyfriend's movements as they both picked up speed.
The smaller teen's moans grew louder as he began to stroke his cock back to life.
"Edd..."
"Citrouille..."

Their bodies reversed as Eddward took control. He hooked Kevin's slender legs onto his shoulders then slammed into him. His hand wrapped around the ginger's neck and pressed down until he could feel the teen's pulse pound underneath his fingers. Kevin's eyes rolled back as he choked out a moan of ecstasy.
"Tu aimes ça Citrouille?" The swimmer hummed. His free hand wrapped around Kevin's weeping cock, stroking it as both teens drew closer to release. Their lips suddenly collided in a heated kiss, making Eddward loosen his hold on Kevin's throat. "E-edd...ward..." the ginger whimpered between breaths as he covered their stomachs. Eddward released a passionate growl, filling his lover with his seed.
"Je taime Kevín." He whispered in a heavy accent.
The ginger wrapped his arms around the swimmer and kissed him passionately until they both gasped for air.
****************************************
Kevin sat down at the kitchen table after finishing his shower. He grinned at the giant  omelette placed in front of him.
"This looks amazing!" He beamed.
"All for you mon amour."
"Thank you Eddward!"
Taking a seat across from his lover, Eddward smiled and began eating his own omelette. They ate in contented silence for a few minutes before Eddward finally spoke.
"I've been meaning to ask you something pumpkin. You don't have to give me an answer if you don't want to."
Kevin looked up and cocked his head. "What is it?"
"Who have you been writing to these last few days?"
"O-oh... u-um..." the ginger wracked his mind for an answer.
"You don't have to tell me. I was just curious." Eddward shrugged, getting up to wash their plates.
"I-its just.... it's very complicated." Kevin sighed.
"How so?"
"I... I'll explain it later okay?" He smiled.
Deciding to change the subject, the swimmer walked over and kissed Kevin's forehead, knocking his quiz bowl hat off in the process.
"Do you have anything planned for the day mon amour?"
Blushing, the nerd shook his head then grabbed his hat.
"No, why do you ask?"
"It's New Year's Eve. Usually you're partying with your parents."
Kevin blinked then looked at the calendar on his phone.
"I hadn't realized... hmm... I think Nazz may be throwing a party."
Eddward chuckled. "Oh, are you willing to go to another house party of hers?"
The ginger turned bright red and groaned. "I mean... what happened wasn't necessarily a bad thing. I just wasn't expecting it. Besides, if it wasn't for that kiss, we might not be where we are now."

The raven cocked his head and smirked a little. "I would have found another way to make you mine." He peeked out of one of the kitchen windows to check if there was any commotion at the cheerleader's house yet.
"May I ask you something Eddward?"
Ice blue eyes turned their attention over to the ginger.
"How long have you liked me? The way you kissed me that night... it felt like it was something you'd wanted to do for a while."
Eddward shrugged and closed the blinds.
"I don't know. At least a few years. It's hard to say when exactly I realized I had feelings for you."
"Years?! And you bullied me the whole time?!" The ginger whined.
"Je suis sincèrement désolé, Citrouille." A kiss was placed on Kevin's forehead. "If it is any consolation, I became far less physical once I became aware of how I felt about you."

Kevin blushed before turning away to hide his face. "Ugh! You know you're French is my weakness!" He whined.
Eddward laughed and strolled out of the kitchen.
"I'm going to take a nap. I feel as though we're going to have a long night ahead of us."
"Huh? W-wait! I wanna nap with you!"

A/N: let me know how y'all feel about the double d to Eddward change. I'll change it to whichever y'all like the best.

R!Kevedd: SatisfactionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara