Author's Note

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that's been reading and keeping up with Satisfaction. Yall are the absolute best! Second, I want to apologize for the lack of updates over the last month. Every time I sit down to write, something happens and I have to put the update on hold. I started a new job, I'm trying to get my Foreign teaching Certification, I've had to take care of my grandmother, I've had food, drinks, and everything else thrown at me at work, and I have zero off days for the next two weeks. So needless to say, I have been a busy bee and don't have time to even remember my own name.

That being said, I haven't been completely unproductive this past month. I have a few paragraphs written out for both stories AND I've been working on a couple collab stories that I think everyone will enjoy.

I do plan to continue both Satisfaction and the Memories prologue, it's just gonna be more time between updates. To make up for it, each update will either be one large chapter or two or three 2000+ word chapters.

I'll leave a snippet of Chapter 31 here so that I can get back in everyone's good graces.

"It's alright Kevin. I'm here."
Kevin froze and tried to calm his breathing.
"I'm here Pumpkin. Go back to sleep."
Double D's strong arms held him tight again and caused his hand to shift slightly. The movement caused the tag in his hand to move, revealing another one hiding underneath it.
A few moments passed before the soft snores sounded above his head. He lifted his hand up and opened it again. The "E" lay snugly under the "F." A sudden sense of comfort surrounded his body as he gazed down at the letters. Something about the jagged "F" laying atop his own tag gave him an immense sense of security.