CHAPTER ONE: REJECTED

This UNA FAYE BROOK AS
( TAYLOR SWIFT)

UNA ( POINT OF VIEW )

Una wakes up b**ch, "here we go again "! my brother James kick me on my stomach so hard, it so funny I didn't feel any pain at all just  I'm already Immune all the beatings they give me every day and I heal fast just ordinary wolf. Groaning I looked my alarm it is already 6:00 am that's why he was so piss coz I was wake up late. I got out of my bed ran to my bathroom. I start stripping my Pj and start to shower its take 5 minutes , wrapped a towel around my body then I brush my teeth then I went to my small closet grabbed my underwear, leggings and old t-shirt and I wear my new converse rubber shoes gift to my Beastie yesterday pulled my long blond hair into a ponytai i didn't wear any make up coz it not my thing. I ran downstairs in the kitchen. I started making a pancake, scrambled egg, bacon for three hundred pack members just 30 minutes even my evil / slut sister a.k.a  Stacey ,"speaking witch her she is"!

You ugly bitch where my breakfast? She slaps my face.

Its hurt like b*tch but I didn't let her see me weak , I smile at her, here your breakfast Stacey! I said to her

"You want me to eat this? You worthless bitch you know I don't eat oily food".

She punches me so hard on my face and I fell to the ground instant she kick me in my stomach many times until I was bleeding to death. I didn't cry at all I already immune and I know she enjoys watching me suffer.

Malik Arison soon to be alpha of  CRESENT MOON PACK". came he start to kiss my sister STACEY on the neck (ooh so gross  ) hey! babe what wrong?

Look the fat b**ch  she gave me this oil food. She knows I don't eat them.

Malik suddenly came closer to my face and he starts to punch my face, you freak! fatty b**ch you are so worthless you know your Luna dont like this kind food but you still cook it, he tries to punch me again but my two best friends appeared Nicolo and Nicolas shield me in their own body. Malik kicked Nicolo and Nicolas so hard that they will move but he failed. my two best friends didn't live me until the end they still covered me.

Let's go, babe. I will get you a healthy breakfast Alpha Malik said.They left already my two best friends still hugging me so tight. Guys, I can't breathe. Oh! sorry,  They immediately released me with their tight embrace.

"Are you both okay"? I ask them with my concern voice.

"Yes we are okay we heal" how about you Lulu are you okay?

"I am okay guys"! Are you sure? Yes I am totally sure!

Okay ! Let's go to your room Lulu lets eat breakfast there. I bought your favorite blue cheery pancake. Yehe Thank you  I said to him while hugging them. After we did eat our breakfast.

Nicolo and Nicolas helping me cleaning the kitchen. After we have done clean the kitchen we both decide to go school. Three of us start to walk because Alpha doesn't allow us to have a car because we are just omega. Well, its okay with me that we don't have a car.

Papa bear ( Nicolas ) can you give me piggyback ride,pretty please!! I give my best puppy dog eyes. I know he cannot resist my charm.

"Okay okay! Lulu, he pinches my cheeks" ye hey I jump his back while Nicolo was laughing so hard coz I act like a kid.

"Lulu" is my nickname given by my two best friends and I called Nicolo ( PO BEAR ) while Nicolas ( Papa Bear ) I give them that cute nickname coz both of them are so adorable and protective like brothers to me.

He let me ride his back. I fall asleep. Lulu wake up! We are here already.  Oh! Okay, we walk together in our class! Yes, both of my best friends are the same class of mine, after our class morning ended we decide we eat our lunch in our favorite place the school field. we love to eat our lunch here because it's very peaceful and no one will disturb us , After we eat our lunch. Three of us decide to lay down in the grass for a while. When I start looking the clouds and then I remember my parents. I wish my parents alive coz they will protect me from those bullied me even the ALPHA AND LUNA!