CHAPTER NINE: CRAZY DAY

UNA (POINT OF VIEW)

It's almost one year past my triplet growing so fast and they already four months old, they enjoy spending a time of their uncle's, and I remember the struggle, stress of my brother's four months ago.

FLASHBACK

Hello! Princess are you excited to go home with your babies? Dr. Light asked me with his big smile

Yes! I'm excited Dr. Light but over theirs! I point out my brother's and my two beasties they are more excited to go home with my babies! I said to Dr. Light

Dr. Light laughs! Before we leave I say goodbye to my new friends, they are the nurses took care of me, their names are MONICA WALTS, JENNY JONES, FIONA CRUZ, DIVINA HITCH they are so kind, friendly they treat me like their little sister and now they have become my second beastie, I hope they will visit us in the castle.

One hour later...

"Welcome Home and Congratulations Princess!" Our pack member's said to me with their huge smile

"Thank you, all of you!" I said to them with my big smile

Hello baby! Welcome home! Can I see my grandchildren? My mom said to me with excited voice

Of course Mommy! I gave to her my son GLAVIN

Hey! How about me? I want to see my great grandchildren! My Mamita said to me with her excited voice

Hello, To Mamita! Of course, this is GABRIEL my son and this is my precious daughter Gabby!

OHHH! They are so cute and so adorable! Mamita said while She kisses my son GABRIEL, GLAVIN and my daughter GABBY on their forehead.

My Dad and Grand Papa I saw their Face full of happiness, I didn't notice their teardrop in my eyes, I feel happy the same time sad, I am happy because my family full me of their love, they didn't live me on my pregnancy and I am sad too because my three beautiful babies well never meet their father, I don't want  my babies well experience of rejection of their  own father, even they don't have their father, they still have me! and their uncles, grandparents. I do my best gave them full of love, support. I will be their mom, dad and the same time their best friend too.

Back to reality! I saw my son GALVIN non stop crying, I smile, my baby boy is hungry, my older brother "Zero" running like a crazy dude! throw me, he gave me back my GLAVIN to me, I can't barest feed my baby her! Coz I don't want to expose my breast to the people, I ran to the nursery room, I sit in my rocking chair and I start to breastfeed " My sweet boy GALVIN"

"After I breastfeed him, my cute son already asleep peacefully, I lay GALVIN on his crib, he his the carbon copy of his Father'MALIK" his lips, green eyes, nose, chin, then I heard GABRIEL AND GABBY crying so very loud, I smile my babies are hungry already. When I open the door my two handsome brothers holding my son "GABRIEL "while My two beastie hold my beautiful baby girl 'GABBY 'when I saw their faces so priceless I start to laugh but not so loud coz I don't want my son to wake up then I grab first 'Gabriel 'then I start breast feed on him, I don't mind if they saw my breast, "ALER!!!" they are my family, when I saw my baby boy sleeping peacefully, I put him on his crib and then I grab my daughter then I start to breast feed on her .while I breast feed on my baby girl then I start  sang a lullaby.

Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars, are bright.
May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head lay thee down in thy bed.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Lullaby, and sleep tight, my darling sleeping.
On sheets white as cream, with a head full of dreams.
Sleepyhead, close your eyes, I'm right beside you.
Lay thee down now and rest, may your slumber be blessed.

Go to sleep, little one, think of puppies and kittens.
Go to sleep, little one, think of butterflies in spring.
Go to sleep, little one, think of sunny bright mornings.
Hush, darling one, sleep through the night,
Sleep through the night,

After I sing the song my daughter already sleep, I lay on her bed slowly, I kiss her on her rosy cheek, and I do the same on my two sons before I live on the nursery room, I open the baby monitor so that I can monitor on them. I start to walk to my room then, I saw my brother's and my two beasties sleeping on my bed, I make me smile, I don't mind if they are sleeping on my bed, I know they want to help me to take care, my babies.

I sleep on the center between "ZERO" and "NIOCALS", one hour later I heard on their monitor my babies crying, when I start to up, I saw "NICOLO and JAPY" ran to the nursery room, minutes later the boys start to go back sleep. I thought we will have a good night sleep but we were wrong ever minutes my babies wake up either of them hungry, change their diaper. It's already Three in the morning we go back to sleep.

I wake up it's already morning, I saw my brothers still sleeping, I know they all tired because of my babies start to walk to the nursery, I saw my babies sleeping peacefully, thanks to the boys.

FLASHBACK END....

Now my babies already six months old they are so spoiled to their Uncle's "ZERO, JAPY AND NICOLO.NICOLAS two of them consider as my brother's, now I can't train properly because of them,"gRRRR they over spoiled my babies and I don't like it! It makes me more stressful