CHAPTER TWO: RUNWAY MATE

THIS IS NICOLO AND NICOLAS WALTS as( FINN HARRIES AND JACK HARRIES )

MALIK (POINT OF VIEW)

Wake up mutt! RIDER my inner wolf said

Shut up, I'm still sleepy! I shouted " RIDER" on my head

Wake up, wake up, wakeeeeeeee upppp ! RIDER shouted on my head

Okay, I'm up! Why are you so eager me to wake up? Duck head I said to my inner wolf

He didn't respond, I saw Stacey still sleeping naked. I start to grab my boxer and pants and slowly exit her room. I started heading downstairs I smell the most intoxicating scent rasp beery, vanilla my favorite! MATE MATE! Go to mate, RIDER shouted on my head. I follow the scent of my mate, when I enter the kitchen I saw UNA washing the dishes. SHIT I can't resist the smell of my mate , I grab her waist I feel the strong spark over my body, when she feels the spark, she slowly turn back, when she saw my face her facial expression shock, My wolf suddenly take over my body, he starts kissing our mate and she start kissing back, we kiss her neck I heard she moan, fuck I love when she moans, I carry her in my room like a bridal style. I start removing her clothes. when my mate realizes she wearing underwear only she tries to cover but I said to her please don't hide it coz you are beautiful, she smiles and I start again to kiss her, we start lovemaking..

When I woke up, I see my mate  she is the most beautiful girl I ever have seen, no no, she human I need strong LUNA like STACEY,

SHUT UP MUTT! Don't compare Our mate to your fucking hore , our mate not a weak, she perfect. RIDER my wolf shouted on my head

I started to pick up my clothes and slowly exit my room, I ran to the vacant room to take a shower, GO back to our mate! RIDER screaming on my head

Shut up! My wolf can be so annoying so I just blocked him out, after taking a bath, I mind link my Beta JAMES to get me clean clothes.

"James get me extra clothes, mindlink to him

"Okay Alpha"
TOK TOK come in! Excuse me alpha your clothes! My Beta JAMES said. I start to ready coz I still have a class.

When I arrived at school. I saw my girlfriend STACEY she wears, so raveling clothes. I do not know why I feel so disgusted with her.

Coz she slut and she, not our MATE mutt! RIDER shouted on my head

Would you shut up! You will not choose whom I will be my girlfriend and I don't choose UNA whose weak human to be my mate. I shouted to him.

HEY! Babe, I kiss her on her lips, she kisses back and we started making out.

STOP kissing her mutt! "RIDER" screaming on my head.

Then ' UNA 'my mate grab STACEY by her hair and she slams STACEY in the wall.

I got angry , I punched her so hard but I was shock she didn't even flinch and then her two best friends ran over to her.

YOU freak, weak, ugly you will not harm my LUNA bitch! I said to her.

You chose the slut than me your true mate! UNA said to me with angry voice

What are you going to do? My wolf asked

I'm doing what the best for the pack, you will thank me later. I answered

Don't you dare reject her, she's our mate the person are meant to love with all our heart and the moon Goddess chose her to be our mate I know you do too'' my wolf shouted on my head.

You so annoying! I just blocked him out

I will not choose you to be your Luna coz your weak, fat, ugly bitch." I MALIK ARISON soon to be alpha reject" UNA FAYE BROOK" as my mate and Luna of" CRESENT MOON PACK"

I was so shocked I see her eyes change white and black with face so angry.

YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT THAT ONCE I FOUND MY MATE, I WOULD BE LOVE AND CHERISHED BUT NO I WAS PAIRED WITH AN IGNORANT SON OF BITCH ALPHA MATE. UNA said to me and then she punches me so hard and she grabs my neck, I UNA FAYE BROOK ACCEPT YOUR REJECTION" . just watch one day, you regret this asshole and I will come back to make my revenge all of you. then I black out .

When I woke up I'm in the hospital. I called and ask the doctor whole long I been passed out, he said whole day. "HOLY SHIT" she so strong, I can't believe it!

"RIDER" I called my wolf on my head.

Because of you FILTY human, I'm heartbroken now because I lost my other half the person I can't live without, you crash my happines " my wolf screamed on my head.

I'm sorry I was wrong to reject her! I apologise to my wolf" RIDER"

You sorry and regret now coz you saw she strong not a weak human, but you too late moron, she was gone already run away from you. NOW I will not talk to you un least you found our mate.