Chapter : 31

wooo,  Little sis are you, okay?

no, I am not okay! I am dammed furious.

what happens?

I will tell you later big brother but right now want to be alone.

okay, if that you want.

JASPER POINT OF VIEW

  Now I just saw her run out of anger, perhaps that shit, say bad things to my litter sister. it is time to visit that guy.

where are you going jasper?

I am going to the infirmary to talk, man to man that shit, and ask why our little sister walk out look furious.

oh, I see!  don't kill that bastard okay brother don't do stupid things! I am clear? jasper.

okay big brother hehe, I promise I will not do stupid things. 

( i know what you thinking jas, you want to punish that bastard

( i know what you thinking jas, you want to punish that bastard. let's do it ) Thanks, Brons.  

James feel miserable after the conversation was over he felt a pang of guilt for respond­ing so emphatically and  He had never felt such shame and self-loathing. He closed the door to his room, and leaning against it, though, what kind of monster have I become?

yes indeed, you are a monster who needs punishment.

who are you?  

Me ? will I introduce myself self then  I am Jasper the biological brother of Una, the one you abuse, is my little sister?

I know, I have beaten and treated her like slaves in that past but I regret it!

regret you full, full bull shit! I want to tear you up into pieces but I promise someone that I will not harm you, well I can do other ways to punish you.

what are you doing? stop!

you will feel the pain each time you beat my sister you will suffer the consequences you made it. this is my punishment to you and don't worry I will not punish your wolf that's I cast a spell on your wolf he will not feel pain. hahaha, it will be fun to see you suffer James.

ahhhhhhh its hurts stop it! please..........

stop! hahaha, it nice to see you suffer like this.

Jasper stop! What have you done! I told you to do not to do any kind of stupid! sorry,  big brother Zero I just want to teach his lesson.

Brother, I know you had hated this man because he abuses our little sister but look this guy he already suffers his guilty was eaten his life. That way I want you to stop right now or else you will be punished instead, am I clear? Jasper

But why you so calm big brother? I know you hated the man too and why you don't want to hurt him.

Yes, I hated him, I want to wipe out their entire pack but he still I can't punish the man has been miserable. let our little sister decide if she will forgive him from the bottom of her heart. now can you remove the spell to him and one else send him his home.  Defy me, and you will suffer my wrath.

Yes, big brother.

you are so lucky bastard, for now, I will not kill you because I don't want my big brother to be angry at me.