Chapter 28: Rescue

''''''''''...............................................................................................................

RECAP:

Maria, what pack you belong to before? I ask her. I belong to the "Thunder Claw pack". is your Alpha name Ace? I ask her. "Yes" how do you know him? its long story but I guarantee you that he will never hurt you and kids? why? she asks well I killed Alpha Ace last week.

how do you kill him? she asks well he tress pass my land and he tries to hurt your kids. that's why I was angry I instant killed him and his men. don't worry Maria you are safe here and I will protect you and your kids because of your part family now.

=============================================================================

I am glad the kids of Maria are already happy and enjoy their new life also they are now open up their comfort zone. I think it's time that the kids of Maria will attend the school because I want them to have proper education, but before that, I will inform Alpha Ben that there was an additional member of the pack. I just ride my bike to go to the packed house when I arrived at the packed house I park my bike and slowly walk into the house.

I saw a girl busy texting on her cellphone. "Excuse me where the Alpha Ben office?"I asked

on second-floor mam, the girl said. "please don't call me mam "I am not old hehe !just call me Luna okay, and thanks bye!

knock knock

Please come in.. that Alpha Ben said.

"Good morning Alpha Ben!"

"Good Morning Luna what can I do for you?" Alpha said.

Well, Alpha Ben, I would like to discuss Rouge that I save a week ago and I want to join them to your pack as temporary just like us. don't worry they are no harm to your pack, and I want to ask permission about allowing them to enroll in the school. I told him

Permission granted my queen I know I can trust you.

Alpha Ben please don't be too formal just call me "Luna" and thank you for granted my request and Please tell the pack that starting tomorrow the training will start early at 4:30 am we double training because the war is coming and I want all of you to prepared.

Yes, see you tomorrow.

"Bye Alpha Ben see you tomorrow then".

when I arrived home I saw all the kids in the living room busy playing scrabble with their uncles. Kids have good news starting on Monday you will go to school.

How about me can I go to school? of course little Rowa you will be going to the same school as Galvin, Gabriel, and Gabriela.

Really? Am I going to the same school as Gaby? Yes, tomorrow we will go shopping at school for your supplies. thank you, aunty! she hugs me and kisses my cheeks. well, it's okay for me If Rowa called me Aunty. Rowa runs to her mother, Mommy aunty said I will be going to school with Gaby! Oh, my baby, I am very happy for you. thank you, Miss Luna. Maria hug me like no tomorrow. Your very welcome Maria, hug her back. Now, who wants to eat pizza and cookies? all the kids raise their hands okay

TIME SKIP...

A week later the kids are enjoying school and I am grateful that nobody bullies them in school and I am very happy about that for now, I decide to start training them for their safety and this week I and my brothers are so busy hunting the rouge who was possessed by the shadow they are more aggressive and dangerous now. I don't know why they keep stronger?

Hey, Luna what wrong? I just think about how to kill all m*th** f**k** shadows big brother.

hey Don't think too much little sister I don't want you to be under stress and we will figure out how to hunt down all of them don't worry okay!

yeah okay, big brother, and why you hear? I thought you are in school for your football practice?

yeah, I forgot, have you seen Seth?

NO, I didn't see Seth yet .why are you looking for Seth?

Coach wants Seth to start practice because Seth is now an official part of the team, that's why I look for him.

oh, that's great news but he still not yet home, while the girls are already at home. shit, it's going dark now we should fine him brother! I feel there something bad happens and it's very dangerous out there ahh! shit, I mind link my brother's Guys! Seth is missing.

where are you now? My brothers asked through the mind link.

we're going to the forest right now, see you guys there.

okay, little sis, we will be there second.

Every night we patrol all overpack even the two-pack nearest border but we make us invisible so that nobody will see us rooming around. we should find Seth soon I hope nothing happens to him. Do you smell that brother?

yes, Little sister, I smell blood but whose blood is it?

when I sniff again Oh shit! It's Jame's blood and then we heard a gunshot. we speed using our vampire when we arrived at our destination. I saw hunters( hunters is the worst enemy werewolf society they are just mere human had a big silver gun) pointed the gun at Seth and I saw my James laying on the ground bleeding. I heard his heartbeat getting slow, we should quick to rescue both of them.

How about them? you know they cannot win against shadow Rouge, they will all gonna killed.

shit! they're coming, all of you If you wanna live run.

who are you to order to us live mutt! it is no big deal they just mutt just like you easier to kill.

You are all foolish they are not just normal rouge, they shadow rouge they will suck your soul.

Wahahah! shadow? the mutt is crazy B*t*H. the hunters laughing at me. Wtf I am really angry to calm yourself Una they are just human, Inhale, exhale I closed my eyes clam myself. You see that brother they don't believe us, right now our priority Seth and James. they should be treated right now. shit! they already here.

The hunters started shooting try to hit the M*th** F**k*r well they missed. hey, sis are we late for fun? Nope, let's go I first I grab Seth and James and I teleport them to my house Seth can you put James in the Infirmary, okay I will be back. When I came back I saw hunters freak out because they saw Rouge suck the soul of one of their friends some of them hurt badly while brothers busy killing the shadow rouge. wait don't kill that one. why? big brother Zero asks. well, that one does not totally possess look at your self. they saw the rouge try to fight the shadow inside of him which means he has good on his heart. I slowly approach the rouge, I will not hurt you, I can help you just trust me "Okay". I touch his head close my eyes then spread light energy to the body of the rouge any second Shadow disappeared on his body. Brother Nicholas put the Rouge in the basement I mind link to him.

Why you helping us Mutt one of the hunters said with an angry voice

"Excuse me don't ever call us mutt human". Because of us, you are still alive, not dead just like your dear friend.

"Nicolo stop". I can handle this big bro, the First don't call us mutt and you should say "thank you to us for saving your life. well, they all quite no one says a word to us. before we go I gave you warning all of you"Hunters" don't ever step foot in the forest when the sun goes down. if you do! well, you will be next to your friend, "Good luck" I said before we teleport.