Chapter 29: Not Sorry

RECAP:

"Nicolo stop". I can handle this big bro, the First don't call us mutt and you should say "thank you to us for saving your life. well, they all quite no one says a word to us. before we go I gave you warning all of you"Hunters" don't ever step foot in the forest when the sun goes down. if you do! well, you will be next to your friend, "Good luck" I said before we teleport.

==============================================================================

when we teleport in the infirmary I saw Seth sitting in the bed laughing Nicolo corny joke, when he saw me he stop laughing and he smile at me. "Hi big sis"

How's your feeling Seth? I ask him with a smile, I am very Okay now big sister thank you for rescuing me and my new friend. It's no problem Seth your part family, I promise myself I will protect you and rest your family. I want to know"Seth" why are you in the middle of the forest? I told you it's very dangerous roaming around at night.

after my class, my wolf Sniper beg to out for a run and we didn't know that we are already deep in the forest I am so ashamed we got lost. when we try to find the way back home I was shot by a hunter, I thought I am going to die then he saves me, he has been shot twice by a silver bullet and risk his life to protecting me really feel guilty that I am the reason he got hurt.

Seth cheer up okay! I healed him already, now he sleeping you can visit his later okay!

But...no but okay! as long you promise that you will not go back there all alone. if your wolf wants to run tell us, we will join you for a run. I am glad you okay now! Now you are healthy as a bull I want you to go to you're room have more rest coz you had still schools and you had football practice tomorrow" and your mother was waiting outside she really sick worried about you, okay! good night big sis"

"Good night Seth"

"Hi, Lulu! your jerk ex-brother is already awake, "Thanks Big brother Zero" no problem and if you need my help to kick somebody butt, just mind link us okay! "Yes," I will.

When I enter the room I saw James awake and totally healed.

"Who are you? and why I am here?

Well, you don't remember?

"I remember I was on my way to my home then I hear a gunshot, I ran to check-up then I saw boy rounded by hunters pointing a gun to his head, I did not second though I ran to save the boy and.

You have been shot twice by the hunters. You are so lucky we found you or else you been dead for now. I don't care I will be dead as long the kid okay.

Where is the kid?

his name Seth he is in his room right now to get rest and he got just a minor injury thanks to you. ( its feel strange to say thank you to the person you hated ) and you are in my house you can stay for a night and you can go home tomorrow.

Would you Stop starring at me!

You look familiar to me? Had we meet before?

I don't think so we meet, I am new here in this Town together with my family.

Your eyes are similar to my dearest little sister.  

dearest sister my ass! I said it loud but I saw his eyes full of sadness, happiness, regret...

Una? It's really you?  I just rolled my eyes Oh!my god you're alive. He cried and try to hug me but I slap his hands. "Don't ever touch me understand!

" Sorry" I am glad you alive little sister, I am so worried when you runway and Also I am to beg your forgiveness for what I horrible did to you in the past.

Are you done talking? I am not here to hear your bullshit sorry ass, you know you're not sorry for what you did to me! You abuse me, torture and you let other pack members abuse me too.

I am truly sorry "Una". I should not treat you like that. I am a spouse protect you and take care of you as a big brother but I failed.

Shut up! I don't need your sorry.
Coz your sorry is very too late for that! if mom and dad still alive they will be very disappointed and shame both of you.

I know they will be disappointed, but please "Una" please forgive me.

You thought I can easily forgive you because you saved Seth. You totally wrong I already paid for your services by healing you. I will let you stay here for this night and tomorrow I want you to get out of my house and never ever step foot of my land ever again or Else I will not hesitate to kill you instantly.