CHAPTER 13: STRANGER

"I have not always chosen the safest path. I've made my mistakes, plenty of them. I sometimes jump too soon and fail to appreciate the consequences. But I've learned something important along the way: I've learned to heed the call of my heart. I've learned that the safest path is not always the best path and I've learned that the voice of fear is not always to be trusted."

Una ( POINT OF VIEW )

I need a break! Please please, just ones.

Okay! I have just One hour break! Satisfy...

Yes! Thank Sir Angus.

Guys let's go!

ONE HOUR LATER...

The castle

Sir Angus...

What wrong?

Is the princess missing?

What?

Hmmmmm! Oo it is almost one hour my break its already finish, it's time to go back... lalalalala!.

While the princess walking back to the castle, she saw a young man. The princess called the young man but the young man disappears.

What the! Where did he go?

Princess Una see the old door, she tries to open but its lock.

Victoria I need your help! Do you have any spell can open the door?

Yes, I have Princess! Place a lotus root beneath your tongue. Face a locked door and say "Sign Argis." Allegedly the door should open princess.

Okay, thanks, Victoria.

Your welcome princess.

Princess Una starts cast the spell "Sign Argis." The door open wide. When princess Una entered, she was shocked, what she saw! A beautiful Garden. Princess Una Amaze the place.

Wow, this place is amazing! It's like paradise; I wish my babies are here, I know they will love this place for sure.

Una, there was intruder!

I know Scar! I can feel him!

Show yourself! I know you are here!

The handsome Young man appeared. He wears black v – polo and black skinny jeans.

Who are you? And why you are here?

The young man just smiles, he didn't say anything to the princess! While the princess really pissing off.

If you don't speak stranger I will kill you! Be ready guys..

Wait I think his, not an enemy Princess Una! '

I don't think so Victoria! Even he so damn handsome, I don't think he is a good guy!

Last chance jerk! Who are you? Why you tress pass our land?

Excuse me I'm not a jerk! And second I'm Mico, I leave in the near village. I am sorry that I tress pass your land, I didn't know it's off limits.

Who are you too?

Well, I am Princess Una!

Little sis Where are you? Zero mind links to her.

I'm here in the garden! I mind link back to my brother

What garden? Do you know all people here going crazy because you didn't come back! And Sir Angus really mad at you, go back to the castle now! Zero mind Link to his sister

Okay! Just give one-minute big bro! Mind link back to her brother

Mico I have to go! and next time don't go here coz its off limits!

Who says so? Princess, I don't think this place off limits, and you cannot just tell me what to do coz you are not my mother!

How dare you talk to me like that! You don't have any respect for your princess! Warning you! if I saw you, here again, I will kick your balls off!

Yah yah! Whatever princess! Bye

Grrrrrrr! That jerks pissing me off.

Una we have to go! Your brother and Sir Angus are waiting for you to come home!.

Lulu Go back Home right now! ( angry voice )

.....................................................................................

This mico - he is half shadow and half wolf