CHAPTER 14

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you

[Matthew 7:1-2]"

RECAP:

Who says so? Princess, I don't think this place off limits, and you cannot just tell me what to do coz you are not my mother!

How dare you talk to me like that! You don't have any respect for your princess! Warning you! if I saw you, here again, I will kick your balls off!

Yah yah! Whatever princess! Bye

Grrrrrrr! That jerks pissing me off.

Una, we have to go! Your brother and Sir Angus are waiting for you to come home!.

Lulu Go back Home right now! ( angry voice )

UNA ( POINT OF VIEW )

You know SCAR! that Jerk I really hate him!

why you hate him that much?

Yah! ( my friends on my shouted)

Duh! I don't like his attitude and his face! That's all!

Nah! We think you like that kid!

"Nop" I'm not!

Talk you later guys!

Luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Where have you been? we're looking everywhere for you and we thought you have been kidnapped.

'You are so OA guys" Seriously, you need calm down you know! Duh!! I can take care my self.

Baby Sis! Don't be like that, we just worried!

Yah! I know guys! And I'm sorry! I promise, will never do it again! Gave me some a group hug!

Wait, Little Sis! I forgot to tell you that Sir Angus want to talk to you ! and watch out little sis! sir Angus really angry right now!

Yah! Thanks for the warning!

I went to the straight the hallway, then I saw the office of Mr. ANGUS. I knock three times and then I heard "COME IN ".

Sir! I'm very Sorry!

Princess please next time! Don't go anywhere far away on the castle. Because of lots dangerous out their.!

Sir, you are not mad at me?

Nop! I'm just disappointed with you!

Sir! Angus, I'm very sorry, I will never do it again.

Okay! Our last training to be move on Saturday. Coz I have an important meeting in three days!.

Okay, Sir Angus!

Okay! you are dismissed! You can go now!

Okay Sir Angus!

SKIP...

Wake up! Sunshine...

Get lost! NICOLO. I'm still sleepy.

One, two, three

BANG BANG!

I jump up on the bed! I saw my three Idiots brother, Nicolo, Nicolas, Zero. They are laughing out loud. Now I'm really pissed off my eyes turn into black.

When they saw me my eyes turn to black they start running! And I start chasing them!

grrrr! Those my three idiots brothers I hate them! I will take my revenge. Buwahahahhaha ( evil laugh)

I'd rush to the kitchen and I saw people busy cooking! I ask them If I could help them prepare the food for breakfast!and they said "YES".

Now! I make them pay! Wahahha

30 min later......

The food 's already ready! I start to beg them that I will be the one serving my brother's food. They said "YES".

Before I serve the food, I put some hot spice powder! Bawahahhaha