CHAPTER 12:

ANGUS (POINT OF VIEW )

Angus my child! Come closer, I need to talk you in private! We had important to discuss.

What wrong your Highness?

I have received a letter from our alliance The East border. They need our help because their village was attacked by the shadow; I need to go there immediately.

Alex and I will leave this tonight!

Why I Alex you chose to go with you? Supposed to be me! I'm your Best warrior.

I'm sorry Angus! You can't be with us! Because I have a very important task for you!

What task your Highness?

Well, you be the one will train my grandchildren for a month.

What? Why me? Your Highness, I'm not qualified to train your grandchildren.

You are wrong Angus you are 100 percent qualified to train my grandchildren coz I know you since you were a child. I am the one thought you everything, that I know you will be a good teacher for them.

But........

No butts......Angus. I will see you soon...

You dismiss. You can go now.

Your Highness, please be careful!

Don't you worry my child I will!

PRESENT TIME....

It's almost a month they become stronger not just physically and also mentally, especially the princess. I am very proud of.

King Vladimir always right, he is my second father to me, he though me everything just like how to fight and especially he is the one save me from the shadow. My whole family killed by the shadow and I'm the only survivor.

Every night I always dream the scream of my family killed by the shadow.

FLASHBACK....

Angus where have you been? Why your face full of dirt? Did you go again into the cave by yourself again?

Yes, mom! I am sorry

Okay, come here give your mom a big hug! Son, I think you need to take a bath coz you stink.

Go go go! Your father will arrive soon!

Okay, mom!

Honey! Welcome home..

Angus are you done there? Your father waiting for you!

Papa welcome home I miss you so much!

Ohh! My baby boy I miss you too! Have I presented for you?

Really?

Close your eyes?

Tada!!!! (Its jade stone)

Wow, its very beautiful thank you, papa!

Your welcome my son!

DINNER...

Honey, how's your trip to the castle?

Well, it's okay honey! The king suggests that we should leave the castle for our safety!

We will pack our bags this evening because tomorrow we will go the castle.

Okay! Honey

Angus father goes silent.

Honey takes Angus in the basement, now!

Angus mom! Grab his son, she opens the basement.

Angus my baby please do not go out even you can her screaming okay! Always remember to baby me and your father always loves you.

Angus mom closes the door and cast a spell so that her son will be safe.

Mom, papa! Hohohohoh! Angus heard his parent scream. He wants to help his parents but he has no strength to do that.

Later the places now are quite! Angus tries to break the door so that he can see up stare what happen to his parents.

Angus success breaks the door. He goes upstairs slowly until he saw his parent's body already dead.

He ran over to his parent's body. He cried so loud. Angus did notice that the intruder is still there! Angus though he will die, he closes his eyes. Until he heard a voice.

Are you alright?kid

Angus opens his eyes, he saw the king, worried expression his face.

Stay with me kid okay!

Angus hides behind of the king, while the king busy killing the shadow.

After the king and his men killed all the shadow. The king hug Angus so tight.

Kid, what is your name?

My name is Angus.

Angus me and your father are a very close friend and I promise him that if there something happens to them, I will take good care of you! For now, on you will leave the castle okay.

FLASHBACK END...

Sir Angus...

What wrong?

Is the princess missing?

What?

...................................................................................................................................................................................

shadow is vampire who sold their internal life of the darkness

They want power.

They eat soul any creature.