Chapter 21: Meeting

Recap:

Hello, Everyone! Thank you for coming here. we gather you here because we had new additional family pack member, I warning you respect and treat them as your own family understood. "Yes," Alpha the pack members shouted. Come here, guys! Introduce your self. when we are in stage people staring at us has only had two emotion, like curiosity, happy but after we introduce our self-people began cheering. I'm glad they accept us even they know are we just human. Here in Dark Howling pack, I discover that they don't have any omega at all and they respect one another that's good. My brothers are enjoying talking the pack, suddenly I felt something familiar... oh nohhhh! I exit my self to the party," Cold REd " I mindLink my brothers, I cast shield whole in the pack, Lu There something wrong my inner Demon said ..I ran to our house, I saw .....

..................................................................................................................................................

I saw Fluppy transform his original form fighting the hundred red ugly wolf, "Master" Fluppy mindlink to me. Kill them all Fluppy! I mindlink to him and he nods. I saw my house no scratch feel so relieved that my babies are safe, before we go in the party I cast barrier of our all over house no one any creature even the shadow well step on foot our house. I cast another spell of illusion and barrier in the whole perimeter of the land because I don't want the pack well see this battle.. its need to be done and to finish this battles. I transform to my white snow wolf, I ran and I rip the head each of red wolf I counter, I saw a black smoke !its a shadow came from the body of red dead wolf disappeared. Now I know the shadow possess those evil creatures like rogues but they cannot possess those had a good heart.

Fluppy and I manage killed all of the Red wolves when my brothers arrived they face shock what they saw hundred red dead wolves in our backyard.

 Are you okay lulu? My brother Zero asked

Yes, I'm okay! Brother but we had a big problem.

What is the problem, Lulu?

You can see this dead red wolf they are posses by the shadow.

What are they possess? they said together with shock expressions.

Yes! they possess, some Rouges are evil that's why shadows are easily possessed their body. The only bad creature they can possess not good one. Brother Z we should tell Alpha Ben regarding this problem.

Okay, "Lulu" lets go.. ! wait for second. I close my eyes to mindlink Fluppy listen protect my babies no matter what if their treats kill it okay buddy! we will coom back soon. "Yes Master".

We walk in the pack house, children, teens greats us with their smile. Excuse me ahmmmm! Yes! mam, what can I do for you? will do you know where Alpha Ben office? I ask the cute nerd girl. the Office of Alpha on the second floor on the right side. "Okay thank you, my dear.

We knock the door of Alpha Ben office, when the door open, I saw Alpha Ben and his Family with his beta. " Good Evening Alpha Ben and Luna Grace. We great them with a smile. Alpha Ben and Luna Grace can we talk to you privately? I ask them. They both nod their heads, after his family and his Beta are gone. Alpha Ben and Luna Grace both of you know our true identity right! Alpha and Luna Nod, hmmm something about our mission here, we had a bit problem.