CHAPTER 8 :IT'S HURTS SO BAD

MALIK ( POINT OF VIEW )

Did you find her? I ask my best tracker of my pack with my Alpha voice

'No 'Alpha! We cannot trace her! Ben our best trucker in our pack said

"YOU" what? How could you not trace her? I ask them with angry voice

Alpha we try tracing her but her scent disappear into the forbidden forest! BEN said to me

Alpha you know we cannot trespass on the forbidden forest! You know who will enter the forbidden forest will not come back alive and we think she already dead! Ron my second best trucker said to me.

"NO" She not dead, my wolf took to charge my body with a deadly angry growl. It's all your damn! Fault you pathetic human you reject our mate and chose that bitch mother fucking hore yours!

All of you live now! With my alpha command

How many time I said to you I regretted that I reject her! And it's hurt so bad that I'm the one cause her pain! I said to my wolf RIDER

Really? You regretted to reject our beautiful mate! Asshole I know you're not! You still fuck the hore of yours and you know that our mate will feel the pain if you fuck another she-wolf, you thought that our mate is weak? You're wrong you will regret someday.

Don't call me asshole! Yah!you right I didn't regret at all that I rejected that weak, ugly bitch, she is not fit to be my Luna in this pack, I know she just weak human why I will regret someday huh?

'You' pathetic human don't ever call our mate weak and ugly, she perfect asshole! Why moon goddess gave you as my partner you just asshole, unworthy shit! I have enough of you, I will not let you shift because I will shut you done and I will never talk you either to you UNless you found our mate."SAYONARA ASSHOLE" "RIDER," my wolf said to me

You cannot do this. I shouted to my wolf "RIDER" on my head

JAMES (POINT OF VIEW)

I'm screw up! I didn't keep my promise to my parents to protect my little sister, as you know she not technical my biological sister, well my parents found UNA on our outside door, that why they adopt UNA as their own daughter. My parents told me that I should protect and love UNA as my real my baby sister, my parent love UNA very much, that way my sister STACEY got jealous to UNA, when my parents killed by rouge I'm angry of UNA coz she didn't protect our mom, our alpha and Luna blame UNA death our parents the Beta's, and then my sister "STACEY "telling a lie to everyone that UNA fault our parents die, that's why everybody treats her slave, beat her every day. I didn't help her because I'm afraid to lose my reputation to our pack and I don't want people hate me too! I Now I regret everything I have done to my little sister "UNA" I should be the one to protect her as big brother, when I discovered that "MALIK" is my baby sister mate "UNA" not "STACEY" my real sister SLUT and when I know that MALIK reject UNA, I really piss off, I grab MALIK and punch his face so bad , I hate him because of him UNA my little sister run away with her two best friend. Now I hear in the room crying because I miss her so much if I found her will tell her I'm really sorry and beg to her to forgive me and gave me chance to prove to her I'm her big brother, that love and protect her.

"You still crying that pathetic weak, ugly bitch, you should happy coz she gone, you know she not part of our family.

"SHUT UP STACEY" live me alone for god sake!!!UNA is not the ugly bitch, you are the slutty bitch hore, I prefer chose UNA as my sister rather than you slut. If you happy our little sister gone, for me I'm not happy. A now get out! I don't want to see your face bitch..

PLEASE COME BACK my little sister, I miss you so much.

I'm so sorry, hohohohi