CHAPTER 16

MICO ( POINT OF VIEW )

Where have you been? Prince Mico your father will extremely mad at you if the new you always go out of the woods.

I don't care if his mad Nana! You know I hate him. He is the reason my mother is dead. He killed my mom, his freaking soulmate.

I know my child but I don't want you to be punished by your evil father. I promise to your mother before she dies! That I will protect you from him.

Nana you know I love you right! When my mom dies, you took care of me like your own son. I'm so thankful for that but Nana I want to be happy at least. But today Nana I'm the happiest guy on earth coz for the first time I made a friend.

Oo my god! That's good Mico. I'm happy for you.

Thanks, Nana!

Mico please be careful! Don't let your father know! That you made a friend! Okay

Yes, Nana! I will never let my friend hurt.

That's my boy! And good night

Good night too Nana!

I can't help but smile, I thought my life full of sadness coz all my I'm in the darkness because of my Father, I hate him. Why? Coz He his cruel and evil man. He killed doZen or hundred innocent creature for power and he killed my only friend too.
He tries to change me to be like him, to be a monster but he failed. Even I'm his son doesn't mean, I will be like him. "NEVER". I promise to my mother grave, I will get revenge her death.

I still remember the pain my mother death .

FLASHBACK...

Mommy Why are you sad? Did the bad ugly guy hurt you?

I'm not sad honey! And "No" he didn't hurt me too!

Mommy while you love the monster?

Mico Honey! Don't call him a  monster! He is still your father.

"No" His not!He will never be my father coz his monster Mommy.

Shhh! Don't cry Mico honey, come here gave mommy big hug.
If he hurt you again Mommy, I swear I will kill him painfully.

Shhhh Mico honey! Listen to me "You can never find rest until you learn to finally let go of your hatred my child and hurt that lives in your heart.

I understand mommy.

Time Skip...

Good morning my Prince Mico!

Good Morning to you too  "SAB"(her nickname I gave to her but her full name Sabrina Olsen).

"SAB" let's go I want to play with you.

Not now! Mico I have lot work to do!

Pretty please "Sab"! ( I gave her my best puppy eye.

"Okay" Okay" Mico.

"Sab" and I enjoy playing hide and seek in my huge room. When I feel present of my father. I froze, I don't want my father know about Me and "Sab" being close.
My father doesn't want me to be soft or to be friendly to other creature. He wants me to be like him a monster, but I'm not.

'Sab' hide quick! Don't make any noise okay!

'Sab' nod! She hides in my closet.  When my door open! I saw my father angry face.

Where did you hide your little toy? Son. I know your little boy is here. I can smell her fear. Hahaha

I saw my father disappeared for a second and then I saw my father holding "Sab".

"Sab"  I saw her crying

Father let go of her "NOW"!

NO, my son! She is the reason you become weak. He pulls the poor soul of "Sab" and he eats it!

Noooooooo! I ran to "Sab" lifeless body. I'm sorry "Sab", I'm sorry.

You! How could you do this! You are monster!

"YES" I am the monster son but you also a monster too.

I'm never like you!

I will kill all of you love so that you will be like my son!

"NEVER"

He tries to hit me but my mother stops my father.

Stop! Don't hit your son. Please, he just a child.

When I saw my father slap my mother.

I can't control my anger anymore, I attack my father.

Go son realist your inner beast. Hahaha

Mico honey Stop! Please, this not your son!

I want to stop! But I can't I want him dead. But I was a fool, I thought I can kill him but I was wrong!

You are such a fool, my child, you know. You cannot defeat me! you will be punished!

I taught I'm going die, I close my eyes, but nothing happens. When I open my eyes! I saw my mommy hugging me. When I hug her back, I saw blood. "No, No Mommy!

Shhh! Mico honey! Don't cry. Listen to me carefully, I want you to know, Mommy I always love you and I thankfully of moon goddess she gave me a wonderful son. Son always remember to follow your heart! Don't let people control you. I know you are strong. Goodbye, my son. I always love u.

Mommy! Don't leave me. "Please wake up...

FLASHBACK END.......

If "Nana "( my nanny) Never came to my life. I will become like him a monster.

I cannot wait to see her again.