CHAPTER THREE: MEET MY REAL FAMILY

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." » Desmond Tutu

---------------------------------------------------

well this pic vedio is ZANDER VANDERFORD and JASPER VANDERFORD

UNA (POINT OF VIEW)

We runaway after I punch MALIK my ex-mate on his face. he disserves that, he his asshole. I know my wolf hurt, Scar you alright? are you mad at me? That I reject Malik our Mate? No! Una, I'm not mad at you. I know you only reject Malik the pathetic human, not his inner wolf 'Rider'. 

Malik and Rider are so different. Malik the human is jerk. While Rider is very sweet. Scar said

Yah! Your right Scar they are so different each other. We ran as we can now we official rouge.

Are guys you sure you want this? You know both of you will official rouge. I ask them

we don't care if we will be rouge. As long we are together because we are family. We stick together. Okay! They both said while they kiss my forehead.

Thank you, guys! I love you. I said to them.

We ran to the deepest wood without notice we are in the forbidden forest. Forbidden Forest is the forbidden to enter no one allowed to go there. Even us werewolf are scared to enter there. Even other supernatural creatures like vampire and rouge scared.

I stop run. My whole body starts to break into half. It's f**king hurt. Ahhhhhh please make it stop. Help me please Nicolo, Nicholas.

Lulu, what happens? NICOLO ask with a worried expression on his face.

Deep shit! can you see LULU shifting! NICOLAS shouted NICOLO.

Okay, LULU! You can do it! Fighting😸😆! NICOLO AND NICOLAS grab me both hands. I can't stand the pain of my first shift if my wolf because my mate is not here.

Then after 5 minutes, the pain stopped. I stood up and I was on four paws. I stretch out my legs and two around in circle like the feel of being wolf form.

I saw my two best friends face full of shock.

Holy shit! LULU your wolf is so big! Bigger than any Alpha. NICOLO said to me

Really? I mind link them

YAH! Both of then answer

Hi! LULU, we look beautiful. right? yes, Inded "Scar" we are beautiful.

"SCAR" why we are much bigger than ALPHA? I ask her

SOON you will find out LULU! SCAR said to me just wait okay.

We heard powerful howling! What's that? I ask SCAR

NICOLO AND NICOLAS shifted to their wolf form, both of them their wolf are same color brown.

LULU let's go! NICOLO mind link to me

LULU, please don't run. Will they not hurt us? SCAR said to me

Are you insane if we don't run they will kill us! I said to her

NO, they won't' just trust me okay! SCAR said to me

LULU why you stop? NICOLAS ask

My wolf said we should not run. I mind link to them

We saw three black wolves just like me but they a little bit bigger than my wolf.

Three of them shift back human form.Their bulk of full muscles like a hulk.

Oh! My precious daughter, you came back!. The man like Hulk but he total handsome. I think his mid thirty and he hugged me so tight, and I was so shocked he called me his daughter?