Spin-off: Story of Another Us

Yes, you read that title right, A SPIN-OFF!

Wooo! You guys have been asking me if I will be writing a sequel to Never Enough and I have said that I won't be but that I do have plans and this is that plan! A spin-off! (Scream with me fam cause I'm screaming as I write this.)

I proudly bring you :-

Story Of Another Us

"There was trust, there was love, there was lust. For the first time in Montana's life, she let herself be loved, be treasured, be held.

Calum never expected it to happen, but it did. He never expected the frozen waste that he had for a heart to feel a thing, but it did.

The cruel part of life, however, is you never see the end, the daunting realization that love is a choice, not just a feeling and is to never be confused with infatuation either.

Will they be given the chance to rewrite their demise? When it means hearts you can no longer fix, love that you can't any longer give and lust that you can no longer give in to?

This is the story of another us."

~

I hope you love the idea of it! I have been dying for months to let you beauties know but I couldn't post it until I was done with Never Enough.

It will follow Calum and Montana's lives after the whole Never Enough story line and in between, their pasts, their presents and all the things I know you guys were dying to know about them and their relationship. (Yes of course Luerra is gonna show up here and there *wink*)

Calum and Montana have an entire rollercoaster ride ahead of them and I hope you guys are all buckled in and ready cause we about to take off!

I have posted the Prologue so without further a due, here is the link (it's on my profile if you're on the app and can't open the link) - http://w.tt/1KrtlgY

Go on then! add Story Of Another Us to your libraries lovebirds!

Thank you so much.

P.S - Never Enough has an Instagram page! It's @RhythmWithLove

- Rythma