A Million Strong

18 year old me dug herself out of one the darkest holes she'd ever been in her life by writing this book. Somedays, I wonder just how different (not in a good way) life would be if I hadn't started this journey. To see Never Enough hit a million reads has been a dream of mine for so long. I NEVER imagined it would be possible but watching it creep closer to the mark over the past couple of years has been surreal and still is. This is one of those moments in life where I am actually proud of something I have done, those moments are personally very rare for me. Thank you to every single one of you who has read this story, for everyone who supported me (you know who you are). Your love and your reception of this world I created four years ago has truly changed my life. I always says this, but @wattpad has shifted the course of thousands of writers lives by giving them a platform to put out their work. My heart is filled with so much gratitude that it's hard to contain. Thank you from my whole heart. One million. We did THAT.

P.S. I am celebrating near the ocean with a lot of cake!! ❤️

P.P.S. - Please come over to instagram (@rhythmwithlove) and comment your fave moments from this book on my latest post so I can follow you guys!! I wanna interact with you and put a face to all the names ❤️