Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)

This is for Yavanna80 who is one of the inspirations for this book and my Avengers Preferences book and also absolutely amazing and super cool. I really hope you like it! I had a lot of fun writing it 😄

Reader's POV

I was coming home from a mission with Clint, Natasha, Bucky, and Steve. We had to raid a HYDRA base and get some Intel. The mission went smoothly, nobody got too badly hurt. I almost got shot but Clint shot them before they could. We were boarding the Quinjet to go back to headquarters.

"Thanks for that back there," I thanked Clint.

"It was my pleasure," He smiled at me making me blush. I have had a crush on Clint for awhile now. Natasha knows about it, she figured it out.

"You know, you're really cute when you blush," Clint cooed while smirking at me, causing my cheeks to become redder. I silently cursed Clint for making me blush.

"Will you guys stop flirting already?" Bucky asked rolling his eyes.

"Are you guys excited for this weekend?" Natasha asked everybody.

"Yes! It will be great just to relax and have fun," I agreed while smiling.

Tony invited all of us to his Malibu beach house for the weekend. We leave tonight, taking Tony's private jet.

*Time Skip brought to you by Clint dancing to Gangnam Style while wearing a tutu*

Everybody was in their rooms packing things for our little mini vacation. I got a genius idea on how to mess with Tony and Clint. I went to the kitchen quietly, and filled some containers with flour. I got in the air vents and quietly crawled to Clint's room first, because he can get into the vents anytime and catch me. I opened the vent quietly and took the lid off one of the Tupperware containers. I dumped it onto Clint's head and then started crawling away immediately with the other container in hand. I made it to Tony's room and did the same to him. Tony was funny, he let out a little screech and looked up, but I was already gone.

I hurried up and got to my room and closed the vent. I went back to my bed and finished packing. Soon Clint and Tony came to my room covered in flour.

"(Y/N), did you do this?" Tony asked scowling at me.

"How could you accuse me of something like that?" I asked sounding hurt.

"Because you like to prank us!" Tony yelled.

"I have been packing my stuff the whole time. You should check on Loki, he's the trickster," I told them. They both eyed me suspiciously and left. I started laughing almost immediately after they left. I finished packing my suitcase and brought it into the living room and sat on the sofa to wait for the others Clint was there.

"Hey Clint," I greeted while sitting down next to him on the sofa.

"I know you did the flour thing," He acknowledged quietly. I blushed a shade of light pink.

"S-sorry, I got bored," I stuttered, flustered by being caught.

"It's totally fine, that was hilarious. Tony was overreacting. It was just flour, it cleans up easily," He said chuckling.