I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)

Really quickly
(Y/M/N) is Your Middle Name
~
Reader's POV

Living in the Avengers tower never has a dull moment. Whether it's playing board games like Cards Against Humanity with them, or playing truth or dare, I always have fun. It was also really funny watching my dad fangirl over Steve. Loki, Clint, and I have formed our own little prank group and we prank the other Avengers. Loki and I even pranked Nick Fury once and that was hilarious. Loki took the blame for everything so I wouldn't get in trouble. It wasn't usually like him to do that, but he's always nice to me.

I was walking through the tower when I felt something being dumped on my head. I looked up to see Clint's head peeking through the air vent laughing at me. I looked at what was on me and it was maple syrup. I'm going to kill you Clint Barton.

"Clint! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Loki asked walking over to me.

"Clint just dumped maple syrup on me!" I said angrily.

"I can get him back if you would like." Loki offered.

"You would do that for me?" I asked smiling.

"I would do anything for you." He said. Then his eyes widened.

"I-ignore that." He said nervously.

"L-Loki." I said shocked.

"I d-didn't mean to say that." He said looking down.

"Do you really feel that way?" I asked shocked.

"Y-yes. I understand if you don't feel the same way, especially after all I have done." Loki said looking down.

"Loki." I said lifting his face so he was looking into my (E/C) eyes. We both ignored the fact that I was covered in maple syrup from Clint's prank. Both of us leaned in until our lips touched in a sweet kiss. Our lips were moving perfectly together. They also happened to fit perfectly together. We pulled apart from the kiss and Loki rested his forehead on mine.

"Would you do me the honor of becoming my queen?" He asked smiling.

"I would love to, my king." I said causing his smile to become wider.
Loki leaned down and pressed his lips against mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist pulling me close. I heard some footsteps but didn't bother to stop kissing Loki. I was enjoying the moment.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) Coulson! What do you think you are doing?!" My dad yelled.
Loki and I pulled back from the kiss and saw my dad standing there looking angry.

"Dad?!" I said shocked.

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

"Kissing my boyfriend?" I said unsure of what he would do.

"No. I will not allow you to date him!" My dad said motioning towards Loki.

"Dad! I really like him!" I yelled back. I notice Loki smile from the corner of my eye at my confession of my feelings.

"I do not care young lady! You are not allowed to date him! He killed me!" He yelled at me. That made me angry. I'm an adult now! I can date whoever I want!

I looked at my dad angrily and then at Loki sadly. Tears started to form in my eyes. I stomped off to my room. Once in my room I showered, cleaning the syrup off and I laid down in my bed.
Then I got a great idea. I ran to Loki's room and scared him from bursting through the door.