I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)

Reader's POV

I was hanging out with Tony, Steve, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Clint, and Natasha in the big home theater room of the Avengers tower. Thor and Loki went back about a week ago to Asgard to visit and see if their help was needed.

Everybody decided on watching some Criminal Minds. Steve was absolutely enthralled in the show. I would have to say that this is one of my favorite shows, it's really good. I was sitting leaning back against Tony and I had my legs across Steve's lap. Tony had his arm around my body and Steve had his arms resting on my ankles. Natasha was laying down on the ground, upside down, with her butt against the couch and her feet in my lap. Clint was laying his head on her stomach and he had his legs across Sam's lap. Bruce and Rhodey were sitting normally.

We are almost done with season three when there were a series of loud noises. Everybody looked around at each other confused.

"JARVIS, what was that?" Tony asked His AI JARVIS.

"It seems as though Thor and Loki are back. Those noises were them returning sir." JARVIS replied.

"Thank you Jarv." Tony replied.

"No problem Mr. Stark." JARVIS replied.

"(Y/N). Aren't you gonna go and see your boyfriend." Tony teased, poking at my sides.

"I want to, but we haven't finished the show. And I'm lazy." I whined jokingly.

"But he's your boyfriend." Steve laughed.

"Yeah, but he likes his alone time after coming back from Asgard." I told them.

"I like my alone time too." Tony smirked.

"You're so gross Tony!" I laughed and hit his chest.

"Ouch!" He laughed.

"That's what you get!" I said leaning my head back and looking at him.

"You didn't have to hit me." He said.
I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Hey, I'm hungry, anyone else want food?" I asked. Pretty much everyone raised their hands and put in their requests.

"Come on Tony, you're going to help me." I said standing up and grabbing his wrist pulling him off the couch.

"Why?!" He whined like a child.

"Because I said so." I said looking at him.

"Fine." He said before mumbling something while looking at the ground.

"Nobody take my spot." I said pointing to everybody and narrowing my eyes at them, which caused all of them to laugh.

Tony and I walked into the kitchen preparing what everybody wanted. We heard footsteps so we both turned out heads and saw Thor and Loki walking towards us. I smiled from ear to ear and abandoned the food.

"Babe!" I yelled smiling running towards him. He looked up at me and opened his arms. He caught me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you so much my queen." He said. I lifted my head and looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"I've missed you too my king." I smiled. He leaned in and pressed a loving and passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer. His tongue grazed the bottom of my lip before forcing its way into my mouth. Our tongues roamed each other's mouths for a minute before pulling away for air.

Loki gently placed me down and wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tightly for a few minutes before letting go.

"Hey, you want to watch Criminal Minds with us? Tony and I were getting everybody's food ready." I offered Thor and Loki.

"That sounds fantastic." Loki said.

"What is this minds of criminals?" Thor asked.

"A team of FBI agents use their skills to think like criminals, and analyze their movements, crime scenes, and everything the criminal does and catches them." I said summarizing the show.

"Yeah, that's the gist of it." Tony agreed.

"That sounds interesting yet kind of boring." Loki said from the living room.

"Come on Reindeer games loosen up a bit. Relax." Tony said.

"I asked you to stop calling me that Stark." Loki said getting angry.

"Tony please stop." I looked at him, my eyes begging him to stop.

"No, reindeer games needs to learn how to live a little. He never does anything new, has any fun. I'm just trying to help." Tony said. I looked over at Loki and he looked like he was getting even angrier.

"Stop calling me that awful name!" Loki yelled.

"No, it's a genius nickname and I'm going to keep calling you it. Reindeer games." Tony said smirking a little. Big mistake.

Next thing I know, Loki picked up a huge book and throws it at Tony. What Loki didn't expect was for Tony to duck just before it hit him. I didn't have time to react, so the book hit me in the head knocking me down and knocking me out.

*Time skip brought to you by Thor, Loki, and Steve trying to learn how to whip and nae nae*

I heard the steady beeping of what I assumed to be a heart monitor. My eye lids felt heavy but I was able to open them slightly, enough to see the blinding light. I groaned earning the attention of whoever was sitting next to me. I was able to tell because the chair moved making a loud noise. After a minute or two I was able to open my eyes fully.

"L-Loki." I said.

"My queen, I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you. I-I'm a monster." Loki said. I noticed a tear fall from his eye. I lifted up my hand and wiped the tear away with my thumb.

"Loki, you are not a monster. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I'm not mad at you babe." I said smiling at him.

"I am a monster. I hurt my own girlfriend. I could've killed you, I'm so sorry. I can't lose you, I can't. You've changed me (Y/N). I love you so much." He said as more tears fell from his eyes.

I sat up slowly and carefully and cupped Loki's cheeks in my hands. I brought his face close to mine and pressed my lips onto his. He kissed back but was very gentle about it not wanting to hurt me again.

"You are not a monster Loki. Please stop saying that about yourself. I love you no matter what, with all my heart." I said smiling at him.

"What did I do to deserve you my queen?" He asked me before pecking my lips again.

"I think the same thing about you, my king. I don't know what I did to get you, but I'm glad I did it." I smiled at him.

The doctors said that I had a minor concussion. They let me go later that day and Loki took care of me until my concussion was gone. After that day, Tony felt extremely bad for being the reason you got the concussion in the first place, so he promised to at least lower the number of times he would call Loki reindeer games. Loki took what he could get, but honestly didn't care what he got called now, he was even more focused on protecting you from harm than before.
~
I hope you like this chapter! I had some writer's block so it took a little while. Thanks for 1k reads and over 100 votes!

Thank you to Yavanna80 for helping me come up with this idea. And thanks to RaevynBarton for helping me come up with some ideas for other Oneshots. Thank you guys! You guys are awesome!

~Haylie ❤️