Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)

Reader's POV

Today is the day I start my new job at SHIELD. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. My phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"(Y/N)? This is Agent Coulson. You will need to meet with Director Fury once you get here." Coulson said.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll be there in a few minutes." I replied.

"See you soon Agent." Coulson said before hanging up.

While I was on the phone with Coulson, I ran out of my apartment and started making my way to headquarters. Once I arrived, I booked it to Director Fury's office, knocking on the door.

"Come in." He said. I walked inside his office and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"Hello, Miss (Y/L/N). Today you will be going through some training with two of our best agents." He informed me.

"Sounds great. When do I start?" I asked smiling.

"Now. You can go to the training room. Coulson will escort you there." He said.

Looking towards his office door, I noticed Coulson standing in the doorway smiling.

"Are you ready Agent?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied. "Thank you Director Fury." I nodded before turning and following Coulson through a maze of hallways. Thank you Director Fury for having Phil escort me, I would've definitely gotten lost. We finally stopped and Coulson entered first, me following slightly behind.

"Agent Romanoff, here is the new agent you have been hearing about. She is to spend the day training with you and Barton." Coulson said before leaving the room.

"So you're Agent (Y/L/N). Both Coulson and Fury have said so much about you." The red headed woman said.

"I'm sure, Agent Coulson is my Uncle." I responded. She nodded.

"I'm Agent Natasha Romanoff." She said sticking out her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Agent Romanoff." I greeted as we shook hands.

"My partner should be arriving any minute now. Would you like to get started while we wait for him?" She asked me.

"Sure." I smiled.

Natasha started by showing my some basic techniques, correct way to punch, different types of kicks, and where to hit the enemy. I was catching on quickly. We decided to spar because I caught on so quickly. Remembering one of the tricks Natasha taught me, I wrapped my legs around her neck lightly and flipped her over pinning her to the ground.

"The new agent is a badass." I heard a male's voice say. I know that voice anywhere. I looked up after pinning Natasha down for five seconds and saw the face of my old high school best friend, Clint Barton.

"Clint?!" I exclaimed causing him to look at me confusedly, but then realization hit his face.

"(Y/N)!" He said while running over to me. Jumping out of the ring, I ran over to where he was. He engulfed me in a hug, picked me up, and spun me around.